chapter 26

" sweet dreams adams " i said smiling

- adams is amazing .. i woke up next morning and it was a nice sunny morning ...

- i opened my eyes and adams was jumping beside me on bed .. he lookes nice .. he is a white mouse not grey .. his hands are pretty small red hands .. his legs too .. he is so cute ..

- i got up from bed and i wet to the bathroom .. i took a quick bath then i went downstairs to make the breakfast .. it was about 7:00 am

- me and adams took breakfast then i went to work ... you know ? Although sam had left but .. i don't feel sad or .. depressed as i felt when he used to do it before ..

" good morning miss . Sylvia " one of the workers said

" good morning .. " i replied

- after alot of greetings i finally had reached my office .. i have alot of papers here and there that need to be signed ... now my life isn't like before .. but it still have some bad things like my nightmare .. like the glowing necklace that stopped to glow from so long time ... and i also still faint so many times .. i am still weak as i was .. i am still the same ..

" miss . sylvia  there is a lady waiting outside .. she needs to talk to you but i feel weird about her .. she is so strange . " a worker said

" how strange ? " i replied

" i don't know .. she is looking around her like she is afraid of something .. " he said

" who is she .. didn't she tell you her name ?! " i asked

" nope " he replied

" send her in please " i said

" okay " he replied

- i was wondering who is that lady ..

- when she entered i was shocked ... what brought her again after all of those days .. how can she come here herself ...

- yeah .. my stepmother came back .. i don't know why ?! She is such a cold lady .. she killed dad and kidnapped sam .. what else can that bitch do ?!

" can i help you ? " i said looking at my papers ignoring her

" look at me you bitch while talking " she said

" are you here in my office to say such rude things about me ?! "

" i am here just to tell you something .. "

" tell me "

" i have not finish taking revenge yet .. i haven't finish it "

" what do you mean ? "

" go to james' grave and ask him maybe he will tell you "

" james ? How did you know that james died .. how did you know that his name is james ?! "

" i know everything .. "

" and what are you gonna do "

" you are next ! " she said running out of the office

" wh - what ?! "

- she ran out of the office and nobody could catch her ...

- what did she mean by " you are next " ?? And if i am next who was before me ... james ?!!!

- why is she doing that to me ?! What did i do ?! Just because i reported the police about her crime .. she killed dad should i just sit watching her laughing and smiling ?!

- oh ... what can i do right now ?

- i feel tired .. tired of running away from her .. tired of this world .. tired of this woman ..

- why is she doing that to me ... why me ?!

- oh my god ! That is why james told me to be careful of her ... that is why mum was sad at the last time that i saw her ..

- why does she hate me that much ... just because she killed my father and i reported the police ...

" jack ! Jaaaack ! Catch that lady!" I called mr . Jack .. hd is one of the workers but he is a good man .. mum depended on him at doing everything ..

" sorry sylvia but ... she ran away"

" what do you mean ! How could she "

" she ran away quickly ... sorry "

- i left my office and i went home back .. i was so afraid ..

- what can i do ... what can i do ?!

- is she gonna kill me ... if i just had someone to help me .. if he was here i wouldn't be so afraid like this ... yeah sam .. if sam only were here ..

- thank god he isn't here ... he would die ..

- yeah yeah he would die like james ... i am so sorry .. it is my fault .. i know it is my fault .. i shouldn't love and i shouldn't be in a family ... all of them died because of me ... mum dad steven and james ... why is it all happening to me ??

- i think the one that must die is me ..

- i took my car and i started to drive .. yeah to home ... i think she is waiting for me there to kill me ... i hope to ...

- i drove about an hour and when i arrived i found nobody at home .. not even adams ... adams wasn't there .. why did he leave ..

" adaaams ! Adaams i came back"

- nobody answered me .. the house was empty ..

" hey bitch are you here " i said calling my stepmother

- nobody replied me .. she isn't at my house ... then i can live for one more day ...

- i watched tv and i logged into my twitter .. facebook and i was bored .. so so bored .. after about five hours of watching tv and checking my accounts .. i felt like i wanna go out ..

- i went to my wardrobe .. i picked up a short white t-shirt that have a black painting in the front of it and i picked up black short shorts ... i went to curly my hair then i put black lipstick , black eye shadow and eyeliner .. then i went out .. and i hate to take my car at night so i started running and walking .. and also i had my i pod with me so i started to hear music ..

- i walked alot and i was really away from home .. far away .. while walking .. i passed beside the night club that sam took me to it before .. i wanna enter it ..

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading !

I know i know i am late but sorry i was busy last two days

I love you so much

Don't forget to vote please ☆☆

:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)