chapter 8

- Sam started to collect my clothes and left me at the hall of my house ... i was just like sam wait isn't it my house ??!

- he became so kind .. only in five days ??! Did i change him that much ??

" sam ! Sam wait ! I - i really don't wanna leave my house ! "

" honey are you calling me ??! "

" sam where are you ?? " i said walking beaide the kitchen

" i am here honey ! " he said with a mouth full of food

" hahahahahaha are you in the kitchen .. your voice is so funny "

" yeah eating ! "

" what the hell i thought you are collecting my clothes ! "

" yeah yeah i was doing ! "

" Hahahahahah seems that you were collecting food into your mouth ! "

" aahh stop laughing at me ! " he said laughing

" okay okay i am going to take a shower and when you finish eating just call my name "

" okay honey ! "

- i went upstairs and took my towel with me and enterend the bathroom !

- i took a really long shower and then i got out of the bathroom

" oh my god !! Sam what are you doing in my room !! "

" i didn't want to stay alone ! "

- i was walking fast out of the room and suddenly my towel fell down ... i didn't reach the door of the room he was standing beside my bed staring at me ..

- i tried to hide myself but he saw me .. and he came cliser to me slowly and picked up the towel for me ..

" here you are ! " he said smiling

" amm thanks can you go out now ?? " i said closing my eyes

" you are so beautiful ! "

- he came closer and closer towards me and started kissing me .. our lips connected together many times and i wanted to push him away from me but i couldn't .. he held my hands and started kissing my neck ...

" sam can i put on my clothes ?? "

" mmm yeah i think "

" okay then go and wait for me out"

" okay when you finish tell me to get in "

" okay "

- he went out of the room and i started blaming myself that i kissed him ... why did i do that ?

- i am so stupid ! I never kissed a boy ... i gave my first kiss to the guy who scared me ... to the guy who destroyed my life .. but wait he already kissed me at the hospital ... right ??

I am regreting kissing him at the hospital and here !! Why did i do that ??

" honey have you finished ? " sam shouted