Chapter 1

The stars are twinkling so bright this night, like the whole world is an eternal peaceful place involved in moon's sparkling beam...eternal...like my love for............ I could feel a worm breath in my chest....I could...but know I can't...Those are the deeply thoughts that were crossing my head resulting an endless feel of melancholy while sitting on the top of a mount watching and dreaming along with the night lights of my hope. The cold breeze is flowing my hair gently.

I remember like it was yesterday, a sunny day, a day without any significant mean, when I met him

I remember like it was yesterday, a sunny day, a day without any significant mean, when I met him....It was the summer holiday, I guess, and I was going with my family in an old living forest where was our small chalet inherited from my mother's parents. The place was quiet; the chalet was situated near the forest along with other houses of the villagers......

BACK IN TIME................

I am so excited I just arrived there with my little sister and parents by car. Since childhood I loved that place, the stunning landscapes and the silence that was making the forest sleep made me feel for the first time in my world. I entered the chalet, a pretty big place, and went in my room to fix my baggage .The place was always the same, it had never changed it is still how I left it. While I was arranging my clothes my sister entered the room unawares.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. On here pale face result a strange smile. Oh no, you know how siblings are, always a headache; actually there are specialties too, but not in this house. I still remember once, she put in my mother's breakfast bugs and blamed on me or when she broke the new TV set that my father was very proud of it ,it really cost a lot, she feigned me so that my parents could not scold her and guess what?!!They trusted her, always the same annoying scenario. I was punished 3 moths for that and I had to listen this every week.... ....

"You must be an example for her! „Or "I didn't grew you up like that! „That were some of the words that my mother was trying to fulfill my head every day.

LIFE IS SO UNFAIR....but I can't change that right, actually I got used to it, I know now that every time my sister has that evil smile means that I will get into troubles or something bad would happen to me.

"Raven, you know I really love you'' said my sister smirking, what the world did she had done again!?!

''Go to the subject miss princess Hina'', I said disgusted...

My mother enters the room. OH ... NO, that is bad ...........I stood there frozen.

"Raven, you know that today I and your father are going at the wedding of my best childhood friend..." my mother said on a serious tone.

''I know, but do not worry I will take care of my sister" (finally I can be free (: )....,I said smirking, but wait actually what is the real reason that my sister used that evil facial expression.....

''Hina wants..... (Oh no, that is bad) ....to throw a slumber party for girls with her friends and she need your room too, said my mother with a pretty expression on her face.