House party

So todays the house party. The party where everyones invited to come listen to the band, smoke marijuana and get wasted. My mom left yesterday to Hawaii so we're all good. I already bought some beer. Well not some, a LOT of beer. I bought Coors light, heineken, samuel adams, guinness, budweisers, coronas, bud light, and dos equis. But i bought one box of each. Good thing ive been working, cuz im still broke even though im working, but i can still pay for stuff. Anyways, i bought these at that gas station where i get my cigarettes, the same dude is always there and sometimes he doesnt even sell you the stuff for the right price. I literally paid half for all of this beer. I had Kurt to bring more beer and some wine, Dave get tequila, wine and water, and Krist bring sodas and cups. Im gonna order pizza later when the guests arrive, cuz im not paying for al of the boxes.
I have the "stage" all set. I have the house all cleaned. I hope theres enough space in this house for all of the people. Theres the living room, family room, the little kitchen, my room, moms room, the bathroom, the stairs, and the backyard. I think theres enough space. The partys at 6 and its 4, i should start getting ready. I take a shower, blow dry my hair. I decide im gonna wear a see through black shirt, and under it a black bra, my moms black mini skirt. Its not that mini honestly, its knee length. My all black converse and maybe a little bit of makeup, and not just mascara.
So i applied eyeliner, mascara and a nude lipstick cuz i dont like red. I finished at 5:48. I hear a knock on the door. It was Dave

Me: hey Dave

D: hi Crys, you look nice

Me: aw thanks. Let me help you with that.

I help him carry the bottles of tequila and wine.

Me: so youre early. As always
I said with a chuckle. He scratched the back of his neck.

D: ha. Yeah sorry

Me: you dont need to be sorry you twat

He laughed. When he placed the water box on the counter, he grabbed the bottles from my hand and stared at them.

D: hey whats that?

I looked and he meant my scars from cutting. Surprisingly i havent cut since kurt told me not to, its been kind of a struggle not doing it, but im also proud of myself. I havent used long sleeved sweaters and shirt ALL the time either, i mean i still use them, but i use short sleeved tops too.

Me: oh, theyre just my cutting scars

D: oh im so sorry Crys

He said grabbing one and examining it

D: do they hurt when you touch them?

Me: not at all

D:oh, do you still cut?

Me: i havent done it for a while now.

D: good

I grinned at him and he grinned back.

D: so you suffer from depression?

He asked guilty

Me: yeah

D: how bad is it?

Me: as bad as cutting and anti depression pills almost daily

D: im sorry. you really dont seem like a depressed teenager