The Change

Me: i literally was all night trying to book you that gig, Kiedis

An: have we ever even had a manager that drinks WITH us

Fl: nah man. This girl is a charm. No wonder Kurt put an anchor on her

An: nah, not a anchor
He said looking at me

Me: not even a feather
They laughed. I smirked.

An: you're really independent
He said putting an arm on my shoulder.

Me: how everyone should be
Flea nodded.

An: women bring us to the world. There's no right to treat em like shit.
I stay silent.

ChS: hey Crys, is NIRVANA actually in a break?

Me: that's what Kurt says. He's probably leaning on that as an excuse.
Chad raised his eyebrows.

Me: I'm gonna go back to my hotel. I don't wanna be drowsy tomorrow.
I said getting up and sliding 20 bucks across the table. Flea slid them back.

Fl: we pay kid
I smiled. Anthony got up as well

An: hey, I'll walk you.
He said below a whisper.

Me:it's fine. It's the hotel that changes color with the liiiiiights.........
Anthony Kiedis is so hot dammit. Have I said that before? Yeah, probably have. But wow oh wow his... eyes they're sexy and his voice, and that hair. He just kept smiling, waiting for me to keep talking.

Me: yeah, sure come with me
He followed. We walked and it was a silent, awkward walk. I mean I really don't understand why because, he's really loud. I mean he was just shouting at the bar.

An: at what time is it tomorrow?

Me: at 9
He nodded and we kept walking. Suddenly the awkwardest ass thing happens, our hands brushed. BRUSHED AGAINST EACH OTHER. BBBRRRUUSSSHH. B R U S H. It wasn't that you know, knuckle knuckle brush. I'm starting to think it wasn't a brush at all, it was like a one microsecond hand hold. He looks at me and quickly looks away. I put my hand on my other hand.

Me: um this is my hotel.

An: oh. Right.
He stands on front of me assuming he's gonna say goodbye. But no, he just stands there and looks at me.

Me: well, goodbye
I chuckled nervously and he gently grabs my arm. I look at him and he lets go. I pull his arm back and he puts it around my waist this time.

An: Crys, I really like you, but I know you're dating Kurt and you've been solid for 3 years.
He takes his hand off but I grab it and put it back.

Me: it's fine

An: it's not. I don't want to cause a breakup.
  He walks away. I watch him walk away as I suddenly felt all dreamy.

Me: we're on a break!
I yell and he immediately faces me and grabs me. We started kissing. I put my hand on his neck and he puts both of his on my waist.

An: aren't you too young?
He asked between a kiss.

Me: just 11 years younger.
We both chuckle and continue kissing.