Chad with bullshit

We looked and looked and looked for Kurt but he was nowhere to be found.
Till we finally found him in the bathroom.

Me: Kurt is that you?

Ku: yeees
He said in a hoarse voice. Courtney looked worried

Me: kurt whats up?

Ku: i was just throwing up

Me: oh you had too much alcohol?

Ku: no. Stomach ache

Then i remembered that Kurt has stomach ache problems and sometimes he cant eat and throws up a lot.

Me: open the door

He opened it. He looked weak and tired. He looked like he was gonna fall so i held his arm. Then wooops, he fell but didnt hit the floor cuz i was holding him.

C: woah there
She held his other arm.

Me: lets get you cleaned up okay?

I washed his face and mouth and he looked better.

C: should i get him water?

Me: uh yeah. Thanks

She went out to look for water. Kurt's head was resting on my shoulder.

Me: love, are you okay? You scared the shit out of me

Ku: yeah im fine now
He said with his head still resting on my shoulder. He held my hand.

C: here is the water!
She scared the shit out of me and Kurt.

Ku: thanks
He smiled weakly

C: your welcome

Me: well Courtney, this is Kurt the front man of NIRVANA and my beloved boyfriend.

C: nice to meet you Kurt
She said shaking his hand

Me: and Kurt, this is Courtney. She's frontwoman of the band Hole and my friend.

Ku: oh youre in a band too?

C: yeah I am

Ku: thats cool

C: well thank you
We got out of the bathroom and continued partying. A lot of people have arrived since the last 20 minutes. Several bands too and people i have no idea who they are but at least they're here.
Everyone started leaving at 2 am. At 2:40 it was Jimmy, Richard and his daughter, Courtney and the band including Chad.

J: well i think this party was a success. We gave a copy to everyone that came and a lot of important people came so congratulations guys.

R: and by the way. We need you guys tomorrow for a reunion at 5pm

We left and everyone went to their own houses. Courtney drove me home and she stayed the night at my house.

Saturday
We went to the reunion and they told us that theyve already sold 580 albums and that they want to do a Bleach tour around America. But with Chad of course. They think that a summer tour will be best. The guys were excited except for Dave cuz he's not part of it. I called my mom to tell her everything thats been happening since the last time i called her.
She was proud of me for having another job and she was excited for the tour. Like, she literally said : THATS AMAZING. YOU ARE GOING RIGHT? My mom makes things to make me miserable sometimes, but when it comes to these things, she's happy cuz it means more free time for her, and since it's summer and she arrives in May, its like, almost immediately after she arrives from hawaii, i leave for tour.