Epilogue

Masarap pala sa feeling na, nagkabalikan na kayo? Yung akala mo na wala na talagang pag-asa pero pinagtagpo parin ng tadhana? Masarap sa pakiramdam na parehos niyong alam na mahal ninyo ang isa't-isa. Sobrang sarap sa pakiramdam.

Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect. I accept him and he accepted the whole of me. He love my imperfections, yung feeling na perfect girl ako sa kanya kahit tingin ko sa sarili ko, hindi? He really loved me, kahit may tampuhang naganap sa amin. He always make it up.

I want his smile to be the last I see, his hand in mine, and his voice whispering in my ear as we part this earth together. I want to grow old with him and take care of our future kids. I want to take care of him when he's already old. I love him so much.

"I Maine, promise to love and support you Richard and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed. A-Alam mo, akala ko nung nagkahiwalay tayo. Akala ko wala na, wala ng pag-asa na magkakabalikan pa tayo. B-But I thank God, pinagtagpo niya ulit tayo. I love you, I really do. Walang araw o oras na hindi kita iniisip. Ikaw na yata nagmamay-ari ng isipan ko kasi ikaw lagi laman nun. Ganun kita kamahal. Halos paliparin ko na ang motor ni Kuya basta makaabot lang ako doon sa airport. Doon ko na realize na mahal na mahal kita at hindi na magbabago yun. I love you."

I took RJ's hand as I repeated the vow, and I places the ring on RJ's finger. I saw his eyes, watering. Naiiyak nanaman siya. He gasps when I caresses his face and wipe his tears. I took a glance at our guests, I saw Nanay crying while smiling at me.

You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries on their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words. Eto na, I'm so excited to be Mrs. Faulkerson.

"I Richard, promise to love and support you Maine and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed. First of all, I love you. At hinding-hindi ako magsasawang sabihin yan sayo, kahit maputi na ang mga buhok natin. Kahit sobrang sakit na ng mga ulo natin dahil sa kulit ng mga magiging anak natin. Hindi ako magsasawa na mahalin ka, noong una. Naguguluhan pa ako sa nararamdaman para sayo, pero everytime na nakikita kita, para bang nagkakakulay ang mundo ko, mas nagkakaroon ako ng gana. Baka guni-guni ko lang iyon. Sabi ko dati, pero hindi ko lang alam, nahuhulog na pala ako sayo. Noong nagkahiwalay tayo, parang kalahati ng katawan ko namatay. Parang nawalan ako ng gana, araw-araw o minu-minuto. Hinahanap hanap kita. Hanggang sa nakita kita ulit, at baka mawala ka ulit kaya hindi na kita pinakawalan kasi baka last chance ko na ito. I love you at hindi na magbabago yun, ikaw na nga. Ikaw na ang babae na para sa akin. Ikaw ang babaeng karapat-dapat sa akin. I love you so much."

Isinuot niya ang singsing at pinagmasdan ko iyon. It's so gorgeous, may diamonds ito at bagay na bagay sa akin. Parang kami, bagay kami. I looked at him and smiled and he wiped my tears and kissed my hand. I love him, I really do. Hinding-hindi ko na siya papakawalan.

Love itself is what is left over when being in lover has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were not one tree and not two.

Ive fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day.

I want to stare into his eyes and never look away. I want him to hold me in his arms and tell me it's okay; I want to kiss with a passion that only we can share, and when it all falls down I want him to be there.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."

I just want something sugary and sweet. A really romantic treat. The only thing I can think of is when our lips meet. I stared at his eyes and he does too. He wink at me and I chuckled. He showed me his fingers with our wedding ring on it. He pout his lips causing our guest to laugh at him. And so do I, I shook my head and mouthed 'I love you' he smiled and mouthed 'I love you too' I blow him a kiss and all the guests giggled.

"You may kiss the bride."

He took a step, and he stared at my eyes. Para bang sinasabi niya kung gaano niya ako kamahal kahit sa tingin lang? I smiled at nodded, he chuckled and he hold my belo and started putting it up at my back and he holds my chin.

"God, you're so beautiful my Wife."

He kissed me full of love, passion and loyalty. I kissed back, tasting him fully. He stared at me looking at my eyes and wink, causing me to giggle and kissed him to.

Akala ko wala na talagang pag-asa, akala ko hindi na kami magkakatuluyan. Pero itinadhana kami para sa isa't-isa. Akala ko hindi ko siya mapapatawad, akala ko hindi niya na ako mahal. Pero nagsisimula pa pala ang kwento namin noon. Because it all started when we broke-up.

THE END