Chapter 3

(story is going to be in Evan's POV I'm trying to not break it)

Evan's POV:

I got in my car and watched as Tyler got in next to me. I started the car "Nice car" Jonathan said standing at my window. I jumped at his voice, I didn't expect him to be there. "Uh thanks, it's mine it was a present for my 17th birthday" I said softly as I stared at his jade green eyes. "Hello, my name is Tyler" Tyler said leaning over so he could see Jonathan. "God damn.." Tyler said smirking at him. I hit Tyler in the chest with my fist to show him that he's mine. "Haha, we need to hang out soo-". Craig came walking over and stood at Tyler's window. "Alright, still on the hang out today?" Craig said with a smile towards Tyler. I turned to look at Craig, I looked back at my window to see Jonathan was gone. He was gone in a blink of an eye. I stared at Tyler than at Craig, "Yeah, I'll just follow you" I said as I knew what to talk about on the way. Craig gave us a wink and started back towards his car. I backed the car up and saw Craig pull out with a black stingray. "Damn..." Tyler mumbled under his breath as he watched them drive away.

As we followed him it was quiet in the car, I need to break the silence. "How do you like Craig?" I said turning the corner, he hesitated to say anything. "I-I- I think he's awesome... And nice..." Tyler said with a smirk. I could tell by his actions that he liked him more than just a friend, I know how he acts around loved ones. "So, who's Jonathan?" Tyler said smirking at me, I felt my face heat up. "He's.... A friend...." I said hesitantly. Out of the corner of my eye I could tell Tyler was looking at me with a smirk. "What?" I said with a small chuckle in it. "You like him.... You were staring at him and blushing at the same time...." Tyler said hitting me in the arm. "No I wasn't! Why did you say 'God Damn' when you saw him?" I questioned staring at him. "I said God Damn because of his red your face was!" Tyler said laughing. My face started to heat up more, "Well I have to tell you something and you can't tell Craig no matter how much he try's to get you to tell him" I said taking s deep breath. "What is it?" Tyler asked without any hesitation. "Jonathan is part of The Plague and I was told not to be around them..." I said slowly as we pulled into a drive way of a huge castle like house. "He is... Why are you with them?! Craig said not to be with them because they are bad news" Tyler said unbuckling his seat belt. "I'm not sure! All I did was stare at his eyes and I felt like I was home! I felt safe!" I said arguing with him. Tyler rolled his eyes "He probably did something to you and you just don't want admit it" Tyler said opening the door and getting out of the car. "Admit what?" Craig said as he walked over to us, I stared at Tyler. "That he stole my house keys and hid them" Tyler said looking at me. He turned and started to walk away, "So you really live here?" Tyler asked as he admired the house. I have to admit this house was beautiful and big, "What do your parents do for a living to keep this house?" I questioned as I stared at the stone work on the house. Craig took a while to respond, "Uh, doctors and actress..." Craig finally said as he showed us the front yard.

As we walked through the front yard I couldn't believe how rich they must be. "Wow, nice house... Very big" I said with a smirk as I looked at all the windows. "Thanks" Craig smiled as we walked up to the front door. Craig kept his smile on Tyler, I knew something was going on. "Alright, before we enter I just want to tell you that the Angels live here with me" Craig said as he grabbed the door handle. Tyler and I nodded and watched as the door open and reveal a living room that looked like it was the Roman time period. It was beautiful, the stone work was amazing. "Wow this is... Beautiful" Tyler said as he looked breathless. "Hey out of curiosity, why aren't we allowed to talk to The Plague?" Tyler questioned as he looked at me quick. Craig had his back to us, I hit Tyler in the gut. "Because they are not nice people.... They have done bad things that are considered sins..." Craig said with a sigh as he started showing us around. How are they dangerous? They are human like us, I don't see how they are not nice. Jonathan seemed nice when he spoke to me and was at my car window. He opened a pair of double doors to show Brian sitting on a stool. He had a long sword like blade, he was sharpening it on a stone. The song 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark' was playing as he sharpened the blade"Brian... Brian!" Craig yelled trying to get his attention. Brian stood up and took the blade over to a stand that was full of them. Craig rolled his eyes and picked up a pillow off of the ground and threw it at him. The pillow hit Brian in he back of the head, "What?" Brian said turning around. "We have guest here, guests that are probably scared to see someone sharpening a blade..." Craig said whispering the last part. Brian walked over and smiled at us, "Hey guys! How's the first day??" Brian asked. Craig gave out a sigh and crossed his arms, "We ran into Jonathan and I kinda got into a pushing match with him and he picked me up like I was nothing and slammed me onto the desk.. I need you too check my back to see if anything looks broken or bruised" Craig said as he started to grab his shirt. He started to pull it over his head, I put my hand over Tyler's face to be mean. Craig took his shirt off and turned around for us to see, his back was bruised badly. "Yeah you're bruised. Let me see the front" Brian said as he ran his fingers down his bruise. Craig turned and faced us, where Jonathan grabbed his shirt he left bruised when he pushed him into the desk. "Damn" I said as I looked at them. Tyler took my hand off of his face, once my hand left his eyes his faced turned bright red. "Ha, should I put my shirt on? Are you uncomfortable?" Craig asked as he picked up his shirt.