Chapter 10

Jon leaned down towards my lips and stopped centimeters away then sat up. "Sorry I don't kiss on the first date" he said with a smirk. Date? Wait what? "What?" I said confused.

"I don't kiss normally, a kiss on the cheek is the best someone will get. Until I feel like you deserve it" he said getting off my bed and standing next to it. "That's just wrong leaving me like that! Why did you do that? You're leading me on. . ." I said sitting up and looking away. "So you do like me?" He smirked as he sat down on my bed again. "I-I do. . ." I blushed hard and looked down at my bedding. He was just messing with my emotions and I hated it, he was playing with me head. I quickly stood up and walked over to my dresser. "If you're going to play games. . . I can play them too. Get ready for a fucking game" I walked out of my room and down the stairs. If he's going to play I will play. "So you want to play a game?" Jon said in surprise as he followed.

"Yeah, or are you afraid i will beat you at your game?" I smirked as he rolled his eyes with a sinister smile. His sinister smile always got me, he doesn't know how wrapped I am around his finger. "Alright, let's play. Who ever gets the other person jealous wins" He said as he walked up to me. "What does the winner get?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

"Whatever they want. . ." Jon smirked and walked towards my front door. "The game starts now. . ." he softly said walking out and closing my front door. I can't play this game because it will end up hurting me. I can get so jealous that it hurts me, not them. Me.

--

Its been 3 weeks into the game and no one has gotten jealous, the game is getting intense. He's tried so many times but it hasn't been successful. He has tried to kiss other girls and I just laugh because it doesn't bother me.

"Class can I have your attention please!" The science bitch said. I looked up at her and saw her standing with a girl next to her. The girl had Vibrant blue hair and hazel eyes, she was 5'4 and a half from what I could tell. "Her name is Momo and she has skipped a couple of grades to get here" she said looking around. "I would like you to sit next to Evan over in the back please Momo" she softly said. Momo walked over, she was wearing a blue high waisted ripped jeans with a white crop top and black vans. Her hair was up in a ponytail, she had a resting mean face on her. She sat down and looked at me for a second then looked forward. A dark presence followed her from I could tell.

It felt like nothing good would happen around her, like she would bring danger with her. Her eyes were weird, the yellow and green in her eyes glowed almost. As if it was unnatural glow in her eyes.

"Why do you keep staring at me Evan?" She questioned as she kept her eyes forward. I didn't know she could tell I was watching her. She wasn't looking at me. Not even looking out of the corner of her eye. "Answer me Evan" she demanded as she finally turned her head to look at me. "I-I sorry" I said softly as I looked at the ground.

"Sorry, I came out rude. I didn't mean to be rude I promise" she turned her entire body and looked at me. "Why did you move and come here?" I asked as I turned my body. She shrugged then thought for a minute. "I.... Well, I came here to see Jonathan Dennis. He's an amazing leader and I wanted to see him in person" she said with a smile. How does she know Jonathan?

"H-How do you know Jon?" I asked with a concerned face. She smiled at me, "Everyone on the west coast knows him, he is awesome.
He is the best nem emberi in the world!" She smiled and started sitting on the edge of her seat. "Nem emberi?" I questioned, her eyes widen then she quickly turned away. "Uh.. What's Nem emberi?" I asked again. She shrugged and didn't pay attention to me. She acted as if I wasn't there. "Answer me Mo" I said softly looking at her. She sighed but didn't answer.

The bell rang and every scattered fast. I saw Mo by the door and I charged to the door. By the time I got out into the hall she was gone. "Shit" I softly said as I looked around the halls for her.