Chapter 12

Evan's POV:

I stared at Jon as he sat in lunch, I know there is something different about him. He isn't normal, he's not human. He is like an enhanced human. He is something that I need to know! "Hey Ev, can I talk to you. . . Alone?" Tyler said walking over and staring at Moo. I stood up, "Sure" I walked out of the cafeteria with him.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into Evan. . ." Tyler said as he looked around then at me. "You can't tell me what to do! One you're not my blood brother and two I'm older than you!" I shouted as I walked past him and towards the hallway. I could hear him running after me. "Jon is a vampire!" Tyler shouted as he grabbed my arm and forced me to look at him. "There is no such things are vampires. . . You're watching too much twilight" I said walking out of the school.

--

I sat on my bed and stared at the mirror, there is no such thing as a vampire. "They don't exist. He's watching too many scary movies" I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed and looked at the ceiling. "What doesn't exist?" A voice said as they came through my window. "Nothing Marcel, I'm just frustrated" I snapped as I didn't look. Marcel sat down on the edge of my bed and sighed loudly and heavily. "What did Tyler tell you?" He said softly. I sat up quick and looked at him, "He said Jon was a vampire, I think he's watching Twilight too much" I smirked as I got off my bed and walked over to my busted mirror.

"You don't believe Tyler?"

"Of course I don't! Vampires doesn't exist and I know because if they were I would be all over it" I said angery as I stared into the mirror. "Anything can happen in Shadow Hills Evan" Marcel said as he walked up behind in the mirror. I turned around, "Vampires don't exist Marcel!" I shouted as I pushed him. When I pushed him he didn't budge at all. It was like pushing a brick wall.

"Ask Jon about June 5th 2015" Marcel said as he walked towards the window. He didn't say a word after that, he just walked out on my roof and jumped down. "What?" I said as I closed my window.

-- Next Day --

I sat down in English as a girl with White hair walked in and stood at my desk. "Move" she said as glared at me. "What?" I said as I looked up. "Move! I won't say it again!" She snapped as her eyes turned red. "N-No" I said scared as I stared at her eyes. They went from blue to red in seconds. "You're going to regret that!" She snapped as she stomped out of the room and slammed the door shut. I looked back at Nogla who pulled his phone out and texted someone.

Seconds after she left the fire alarm went off. Everyone stood up and went into the hall. In the hall it was a cluster fuck, everyone was talking and not paying attention. If this school was really on fire they'd still walk like the snails they are.

I finally got out of the school and stood in the grass next to Ryan. "Hey who's the bitch who yelled at you in English?" He said softly as he stared at her. "I don't know" I said with a shrug. "Well she's hot" he smirked as he stared. I rolled my eyes and waited for the school to be in the clear.

Momo walked over to me and smiled, "Hey!" She was always perky and I hated it sometimes. "What's up?" I said looking at her, she shrugged. "Pissed that Kamala pulled the fire alarm because she got mad that someone took her seat" Momo chuckled. I looked at her wide eyed. "Does Kamala hurt people?" I asked as I saw her walk towards me.

"Yeah, she likes to threaten and hurt people" Momo said as Kamala walked up to me. "It's later" She snapped as she pushed me backwards. I won't and ever hit a girl, I would never. I was raised to never hit a girl. "Kamala stop" Momo said as she grabbed her hand and pulled her.

"No! Let me show this prick what happens when you take a dragons seat!" Kamala snapped as she growled at me. Dragon? "Kamala no!" Marcel shouted as he ran over and started pulling with Momo.

In seconds Kamala grew wings on her back and fire blew from her nose. "He's gonna pay!" She growled as flames shot from her nose. My eyes widened, there is no such thing as creatures with wings, fangs, tails or different colored eyes. It's just humans, nothing special!

I looked to the side and saw Jon running towards me. I heard a growl then looked forward and saw Kamala fly towards me. Lights out. I saw nothing but black.

I am sorry that I didn't post last Saturday! I was very busy and I didn't have time to upload or edit my chapter. So can this make up for it? I'll post two chapters when I get time...