Chapter 17

«Still a Flash Back»

Jon's POV:

Evan laid down on my bed with his back bare, I straddled him and started to rub his back. "I love your back muscles. . ." I said softly as I ran my fingers down his back. I felt his shiver under my hands, he sighed happily and closed his eyes.

"Your hands are cold. . ." He said slowly as he opened his eyes. I chuckled and looked at him, "They are dead, I'm over 2000 years old". Evan was younger than me but it doesn't mean anything.

Blue Ivy's POV: (surprise!)

I smirked as Jon leaned down and kisses Evan, he is kissing my man. Evan is not his, he's mine. "He's gonna pay" I growled as I jumped off of his balcony with my best friend Death. "Kill him" she snapped as her fangs grew, her eyes were adnormal but it was the last thing you saw before you died. Her left eye was red and her right was blue. She sent chills down people's spine when she walked into a room. She's a hybrid of a werewolf and vampire, she was stronger than Jon and Evan but she doesn't have fast reflexes.

"Want to take care of Evan?" Death smirked as she started to circle me. I knew what she was doing and I knew what I needed. I was going to do it no matter what, I need to. And I will. Evan will die. He will pay. He will.

--TIME SKIP--

Evan's POV:

I smiled at Jon as we watched over the town on the hill. They called it makeout point and we have used this place a lot. Sometimes it becomes greater than makeout point. We are so close to eachother. I stood up and turned around "YOU!" Ivy said as she pointed at me.

Jon quickly stood up and looked around, "Who else is here?" He asked. "No one..." she exclaimed as her eyes turned light brown and the round started shaking.

Everyone fell to the ground, cars started shaking and she stood tall. I managed to crawl, I tried to crawl towards Jon.

"No!" She screamed as she pointed between us and sharp rocks shot up. I jumped back in fear and backed up. "Jon!" I shouted in fear as the hill started to grow. The ground stopped shaking and I stood up and I looked at Jon. Ivy growled and punched the ground making it split between us.

 Ivy growled and punched the ground making it split between us

I looked at Ivy, "What do you want!?" I shouted. She smirked and speed ran over to me and held my jaw. "I want you dead..." she smirked as she started backing me up. I pushed her off me and turned around and saw me at the edge. I turned and ran away from the edge and looked at her. "No!" I growled as I felt my fangs grow. "Yes! I get what I want when I want!" She growled as she pulled her gun out.

I put hands up and took a deep breath, "Lycan's can't die.." I smirked as I walked back over to the edge. "Actually they can..." she smirked. In seconds I felt her poisonous fangs enter my neck and bite down hard. I gasped as my vision started going blurry. I stepped back a bit and looked at her and saw her smirk and push me.

«Present time»

Jon's POV:

I looked at Evan as his eyes slowly became lifeless. He was my everything, he was what kept me alive. What kept my heart beating. Now he's gone, his lifeless body in my hands.

I looked up at Ivy, "You killed him!" I growled.

She smirked and jumped down in front of me. "Bring him back!" I snapped again as she circled me.

"You don't own me, don't tell me what to do. . ." She said softly as she got closer and smirked. "Nah" I growled as she gently touched my chest. "I do tell you what to do! I won't let you be yourself!" I growled as I grabbed her wrist tightly.

"Ha!" She laughed as she stared into my eyes. "You don't own me. . ." She smirked as she pulled away and disappeared.

I looked back down at Evan and bit my lip. He was actually dead, gone. I can't believe this.

-------------

Hey! So I was thinking of doing a Q&A with questions from you guys on anything! I could be, "How old are you?" Or even to the weird questions, "Do you eat cheetos with hot sauce?" I'll answer anything. But I'd only do it if I have more than 5 questions and the Q&A will be posted at the end of a chapter so you read the chapter first then the you see the questions! So uh yeah... think about that...