Christmas One shot! (Extra)

Jon's POV:

I walked down the stairs and saw Evan hanging up the wreath on the door. I smiled big and walked over, "Hey handsome" I said softly as I kissed his cheek. He smiled big as usual and turned around and kissed me fast. He was the sweetest thing ever, he was the only thing I wanted under my Christmas tree. Him, in nothing but a bow on top of his head.

"Jon, Craig and Tyler and the others are on their way. Please be nice and not cause drama, I want this to be a fun Christmas for me" Evan said softly. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, "Fine, just for you..." I said slowly as I looked at him. He had the biggest smile on his face as he jumped up and down. I smiled big as he ran into the kitchen and grabbed a mug of hot chocolate and started to drink it.

-- time skip 20 minutes --

I sat down on the couch and held Evan on my lap, he smiled as people started opening their presents. "Oh my god!" Tyler said as he picked up a sweater that said "Wanna jingle my balls". He smiled and put it on. Everyone laughed and chuckled as Tyler went around and told everyone to jingle his balls. What made it more fun was that Craig was blushing hard when Tyler asked him.

Soon Simone pulled Marcel over to the mistletoe and kissed him. Everyone smiled then realized they were next and go up to run. "Nope!" She grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me over to the mistletoe. "Where's Evan?" She smirked as she started running around looking for him.

"Evan!" Simone shouted as she chased him down the hall.

"NO!" He shouted and ran up to the attic. I started laughing at their screams, for every girly scream Simone would shout "It was Evan!". It made it hilarious, Evan screamed again and ran into view. "Get back here!" Simone smirked.

Tyler quickly grabbed Evan and pushed him into me. I smiled big and held him, "Hey handsome..." I said softly. Evan blushed and stared at me. "Hello" he said with a smile.

I leaned down and kisses him softly, he kissed back soft. I smiled big and pulled away.

"Merry Christmas Evan" I said softly holding a promise ring. He smiled big and put it on. "Thank you so much Jon! I love you!" He cried in my shoulder. Everything was perfect.