Chapter 6

I sat in my car looking at my cellphone, I smiled at the messages between Jon and I. Curiosity came over me and was devouring me, why did Craig and Jonathan hate each other. And not the bullshit excuse of Brock leaving Craig's group and going to Jonathan's. I locked my phone screen and was about to pull out. "Hey!" I heard a voice yell causing me to slam on my breaks. I turned around fast to see Ryan standing there, I quickly got out of the car. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" I questioned as I ran at him. He looked at me, "I'm fine, just watch where you going next time" he nodded as he started to walk away slowly. "Hey I feel bad, can I give you a ride home?" I offered, he looked at me and from the looks it looked like he was thinking of it. "Sure, you almost ran me over. So might as well" he said in a witty tone. We got in my car, I noticed Tyler getting in Craig's car. "Hold on" I softly said as I got out. I ran over to Craig's car and knocked on the window. Craig rolled his window down and looked at me pissed, "What?".

"Be home before dark. . ." I said looking at Tyler, he nodded and reached over Craig and put the window up. I sighed and walked over to my car, Ryan looked at me and smirked. "Brother or friend hanging with the Angels?" He questioned, I nodded without thinking. "Hey I heard they are having a party tonight and they said everyone is allowed. . . Want to go? You can invite anyone" Ryan smirked. I smirked back and clicked speed dial, I heard him pick up on the other end.

Jonathan: Hey Ev, how's it going?

Evan: It's going great, hey Ryan and I are going to a party tonight. Why don't you bring the group, I'll send you the address

I hung up and looked at Ryan, "You're friends with Jonathan? Jonathan Denis? No way. . ." Ryan said with shock. I smiled "Yeah I'm good friends with them, I'll introduce you to them at the party but let's get you home. I'll pick you up or you can come to my house and I can fix you up" he nodded "Let's go to your place".

--

I sat down on my bed and stared at Ryan, he was looking out of my window. "I've never been to a party before. . . I don't know how to act" he said softly. In my head I knew he would be terrified, I was at my first party but now it's not as scary for me. "You don't have to act, you just got to see how much you can drink" I smirked as I stood up. Ryan backed up as I got up, "I haven't tried alcohol before, is it good?" He questioned. God he was so nerdy, "Yes it's good". "Let's fix your look" I took his glasses off and handed him his contacts from his back pack. "Put them on and I will give you some of my clothes" I walked out of my room and saw Tyler coming up the stairs.

"Going to Craig's party?" He questioned as he passed me, I nodded and looked at him. He rolled his eyes and started walking away, "Be glad that they like Ryan".

Ryan stuck his head out of my room and looked at confused. "What's up with-" Ryan got cut off when Marcel jumped though my window.

"Ahh!" Ryan spazzed and fell to the ground and started crawling away. "Woah, dude don't be scared I always come here don't I?" Marcel questioned as he started laughing.

I nodded and looked at Ryan and helped him up, "Alright let's get you ready for this party" I said grabbed a black tank from my closet and throwing it at him. He caught it slowly started taking his other shirt off. Marcel was checking him out, "Marcel don't you have a girlfriend?" I laughed. Marcel looked at me and smirked "I'm not married, but damn Ryan you're fit!" I turned my head to Ryan. Marcel was right, he is fit very fit. "I started working out since I was harassed and picked on by a guy name Cry. Cry moved a couple of years ago so I continued to work out" Ryan said as he looked at me with a small smirk. "Ah, I still miss my home town. I wish I never had to move but I'm making new friends" I sat down on my bed and looked at Ryan and Marcel.

"Wait- why did you have to move?" Marcel questioned beating Ryan to it. "I kind of got arrested for doing something to an ex of mine" I softly said avoiding eye contact with them. "What did you do? Beat him up, break his phone?" Ryan said crossing his arms. "I destroyed his pride and joy. . ." I looked out of the window at the cars passing by. "You?" Marcel and Ryan said in sync.