Chapter 13

Jon's POV:

I had Kamala's wrists tight in my hands. She hissed a tried to get away but it wasn't working. "You never change into your hybrid on school grounds!" I shouted as I pushed her backwards. She snarled at me and walked over to Evan and looked at him. He fell backwards and hit his head causing him to black out. Kamala was one of the few dragon hybrids to have a small pet dragon. In this case her dragon was a ring that was wrapped around her finger.

She looked at Evan, "You haven't told him about hybrids. . . Why? He deserves to know because he is one!". "Shut it!" I snapped as I picked Evan up.

--

Evan shifted while he laid down on the couch. I watched him, he was so beautiful. He looked so peaceful, innocent, happy, sweet and pure. "You're looking at him like a snack" Kamala said as she walked over with a bottle of water and sat down. I rolled my eyes, "Where's your leader?" I snarled.

"Oh we are looking for him or her. Last Lycan alive, hard to find one. We came here in hopes they would be here because you know, werewolf and vampires are enemies" Momo said as she walked in and sat down next to me.

Evan's POV:

I heated people talking and I was confused so I acted like I was asleep. Something about vampires and lycans. Wait is Jon a vampire? No he can't be, vampires and werewolves don't exist. "How long are you going to keep him from knowing he is one" Momo's voice said gently as I felt someone touch my hair. It was a guys hand, was it Jon's? It feels like it. I couldn't help but blush when he touched me. I think he noticed because he gently used his finger to brush my cheek. His touch made me feel safe so matter what, he was my savior and I can't deny it. I got the nerves to slowly open my eyes.

I stared at the beautiful jade eyes of my savior. He had a small smile on his face, this small smile made me feel warm. "Well sleeping beauty is up. . ." Mo said walking over and looking down at me. I took a deep breath, "What are you?" I said softly as I put my hand on Jon's cheek.

Jon bit his lip and looked away, "You'll hate me". I sighed and made him look at me, "Tell me. . ." I demanded.

Jon slowly looked at me and in seconds his jade green eyes desolved into red. His straight perfect white teeth turned into fangs. I slowly sat up in shock, "Y-You're a v-vampire?". He slowly backed away, I didn't like it. I scooted closer, I put my hand out and touched his cheek.

--

A female figure walked into 1st period class, I looked up and saw a girl crewing on a piece of gum. From what I could tell it was blue because when she would blow a bubble it came out blue.

"Hey, I'm Blue Ivy...." She said as she sat down next to me, I stuttered to speak any kind of words I couldn't even do expressions except for shock. She had pale skin and dark to bright blue hair, she had a dark blue or purple lipstick. "Close your mouth poor thing, if you don't the barrel of my gun with fill it..." She said in a British accent.

I slowly closed my mouth and stared at her, "I'm really a nice person but honey if you get on my bad side.... You'll never see me coming..." She said as her eyes turned pink. "We need to hang, I find your kind very interesting...." Ivy said as she leaned into me and whispered in my ear. Brian wasn't very happy about her coming into the class, I turned around to see Nogla clenching his jaw.

You could barely make out his fangs as they stuck out. "Both the hunters and Vampires hate.... Well.... My kind.... Let's hand and you'll find out why" she whispered as she gave me a wink. I looked at her with wide eyes.

The bell rang and I got my bag and ran out of the class. "Hey!" A voice said from behind as I got slammed into a locker. Blue Ivy looked at me with pink eyes, "you don't turn your back on me!" Ivy growled loudly. I looked at her with wide eyes, I felt anger grow in me. "Get out of my face or give me what you got. . ." I snapped back as I felt my body tense.

Ivy slowly backed up with wide eyes as I slowly started growling, I felt my teeth grow into something. I fell to my knees and felt my back start to crack and move. I cracked my neck and looked at Ivy.

(That's what Evan's fangs and eyes look like btw)

I growled and stood up and saw Jon. "Evan! Calm down!" Jon said as he ran over. When he ran over he was smaller than me, I was very tall. I was looking down at him. I quickly ran down the hall to the bathroom. I ran in and slammed the door shut and looked in the mirror.

"Oh my god" was all I could say.

Ayeeeeee!