Chapter 9

Evan's POV:

-dream-

The air was cold, I opened my eyes and saw I was in the forest by the school. I could see my breath as I sat up. There was snow on the ground around me, the white fluff covered the broken and dead trees. I slowly stood up, the sound of snow being compacted filled the air around me. "Why am I in the woods?" I questioned as I hugged myself, I turned around and saw the school in the distance. "I need to get out of here. . ." I ran towards the school.

Whispers start going through my head, "Why are you running? There's nothing to be afraid of Evan. . ." A familiar voice said softly. I turned and looked over my shoulder to see Jonathan running after me. My heart started racing as I continued to run. "No! Leave me alone!" I shouted as I jumped over branches, for once in my life I was scared of Jon. I've never been afraid of him before, I don't know why it was different. I turned my head to see him again but he was gone. I quickly looked forward as I ran into something hard making me fall to the ground. Once I looked up I saw it was Jon, his eyes were blood red and his teeth where sharp. "Don't run away from me!" He demanded as he grab my arm forced me to my feet.

I felt my body turn cold as he grabbed me, he forced me to face the school. "Do you trust me?" He said softly in my ear, I tried to force no but a different answer escaped my lips "With my life". He chuckled coldly in my ear, it sent chills down my spine. He let go of my arm giving me a chance to run but I didn't. "Would you die for me?" He asked taking his finger and running it down my neck, I felt his cold skin. "Y-yes" I said, with my back to him I still felt his ice cold smirk. He pulled me into his body, it took my breath away.

In a matter of seconds I started running forward, my body forcing me to run. I got out of the woods and ran towards the school screaming for help. I reached the school and opened the front doors, I turned and saw Jon running after me. "No!" I shouted as I ran into the school. I slammed the doors shut and turned around. I gasped at the sight, I was staring at the woods. I turned around and saw I was back in the woods. "Fuck. . ." I softly said as I looked around. I turned to run but I felt hands grab me and pulls me close to their chest. I knew who it was at the touch. "Don't run, I hate it when my food runs away from me" Jon said with power and aggression in his voice. "Don't worry, this won't hurt for long. . ." He whispered. I felt teeth touch my neck and pain hit.

-End of dream-

I quickly snapped out of my dream and looked over and saw my window open. I got out of my bed and looked out the window and saw no one. I shrugged and closed the door and looked back at my bed. I looked at the books on my bed and cringed. I didn't want to take this test, what if I tell my mom that I don't feel good. Maybe I could stay home, and I can study more.

It's 5:30am, maybe I could go into the bathroom and make myself throw up and hope my mother hears. I looked at the door and slowly got up, this will be a good plan. I opened the bedroom door and stared at the bathroom and slowly stepped out. When I stepped out I heard moaning. The fuck? I started walking towards the bathroom and the moans grew. I walked past Tyler's room and the moans were loud, I saw the door cracked and out of curiosity I peeked. When I looked in I saw Craig and Tyler naked, Craig was laying down on the bed and Tyler was straddling him. I knew what was happening and I tried to pull myself away but I couldn't.

I forced myself away from the door and into the bathroom. I turned the light on and closed the door and locked it. I can't believe what I saw, Tyler has lost his virginity to a guy he barely knows. I look up at the mirror and saw my face was red, I was blushing. Seeing them was bring back memories, the memories of me and my ex's.

--

I laid down on my bed and looked at my ceiling, mother let me stay home because I was "sick". She had work so did my stupid step dad so I had the house to myself. It's 12:34 which means I would be in lunch.

I made myself get off my bed and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I need to eat but I don't feel like it. My mother always checks if I eat because I used to starve myself so I could have chances finding someone. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge door and looked around. Nothing good. Like normal.

I grabbed a bowl from the drawer and some fruity pebbles. "This will work, it's a small meal. She will know I ate something. . ." I softly said.

"Starving yourself isn't good, it could physically hurt you. . . It may feel good mentally but it can physically hurt you. You shouldn't do it" Jon's sweet voice said as his voice echoed though out my head. I quickly turned around and saw Jon sitting at the counter. "H-How did you get in here?" I questioned, he chuckled and then stood up. "Your window, you should really lock it. But it would be no good, I'd find a way in also". My eyes widen and kept contact with him. I couldn't find any words for him, he started walking closer to me.

"You're scared of me aren't you?" He asked as I backed against the counter. He put his hands next to mine blocking me from moving anywhere. "No" I said fast I was scared of him to be honest. I just never thought that he would be this close. "You're really scared, I can feel the negative energy coming off" he smirked as he leaned in a bit. "Please back up. . ." I softly said as my voice quivered. He put his hands up and backed away.

I can't believe he actually backed up. He never listens to anyone. "I get it you have personal space" he said with a smirk.

--

I sat down on my bed facing Jon. I couldn't stop staring at him he was just so beautiful. "You keep staring. . ." Jon said as he looked at his phone. "I'm not. . ." I softly said blushing like there was no tomorrow. He looked up with his Jade eyes and smiles, "you're blushing. . . It's cute" he said seductively. My eyes widened as in seconds I was pinned on my bed by Jon. "You have beautiful brown eyes Evan" he said as he leaned down. I wanted to kiss him, take my opportunity since it's easy to take.

Jon bit his lip and stared at me. I was wanting to kiss him but my mind said no. He would probably hate me. I think he should leave now before something happens.

"Hold on let me do something" he said leans down towards me. I closed my eyes.