Chapter 10

Jessie's pov

I woke up next to my sister Cloe who was shaking in coldness. I looked around and saw that we were in my room, I wanted to close my eyes and go back to sleep but, I had to go pee really badly. Should I go or should I stay. I waited about 5 minutes thinking if I should go or stay. Hell, I'm goin I can't hold it any longer. With that I got off the bed and put the blanket on Cloes' shoulder.

"Here Cloe" I said pulling a blanket to her shoulder. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I did my business and washed my hands looking at the mirror. I saw the reflection of the window behind me and saw the moon shinning, the bathroom window was pretty big to see the moon, especially when its high up in the sky. I turned off the water and opened the door to see Cloe still sleeping. I smiled and walked to the door and opened it looking to see if anyone was in the hallway. I walked downstairs and opened the refrigerator door grabbing a water bottle. Once I closed it I looked up and nearly screamed. He covered my mouth and my heart was beating rapidly.

"Shhhhhhh, it's just me Jace" he said whispering. I calmed down and he let go of my mouth.

"Jace are you crazy, you can't just be sneaky around scaring me in my own house, you almost gave me a heart attack" I said while calming myself down. I opened the bottle water and literally drank to whole thing in one gulp.

"I'm sorry I scared you but I did something that you will probably hate me for" he said sitting down on the kitchen chair.

{If y'all don't know who Jase is look back at chapter 7. If you do know who he is, keep on readin}

I walked over to the chair and sat down next to him.

"What could you have done that would possible make me hate you" I said holding his hand and smiling.

"Well it's about Skykar" once he said her name I growled. What the hell did he do and what the hell do I do?

"What about Skylar" I said letting go of his hands.

"Daniel told me to give her a death note on her bed so I did but I didn't know he was literally going to tell the alphas" he said all fast. I stood up and punched the wall creating a giant hole.

"How could you Jace, she is our Luna and my fucking best friend !" I yelled, he put his head down In defeat and my anger was rising.

"I didn't know okay, I didn't think she was that important to everyone, until the alphas captured her" he said regretting what he said. I walked up to him and my fist made contact with his cheek. He fell out of the chair and growled at what I did.

"You asshole!" I yelled at him punching him again. He growled louder and shifted into his wolf snapping his teeth at me. I shifted into mine and snapped my teeth at him also. I saw Cloe run in between us on the verge of shifting.

"Stop it now, both of you, right now!" She yelled. I ran behind into the hallway and shifted putting some emergency clothes I had kept just ishifted in the kitchen or hallway. I walked out and saw Jace in his human form already dressed. Cloe was still in the middle and looked at us both.

"Okay now what the hell is going on" she demanded in her wolf. I was taken back by her attitude and anger, I had never seen this Cloe before.

"Jace betrayed Skylar and now she could be dead for all we know" I spat. My wolf was whimpering at everything I did since he is my mate but Skylar is my best friend and she will always be a sister to me.

"You did what!" She screamed. I ran in front of her and stopped her.

"I didn't mean to, I didn't know okay!" He yelled back. Cloe and I Both growled. Before we could do anything we sniffed the air and smelled a very familiar scent. It was David's. I ran to the front door and saw 2 alphas carrying David. I recognize one of the alphas, he was Skylars uncle. They ran into the pack house and I ran as fast as I could to the pack house. When I came to the front door, 2 guards stopped me.