Chapter Three

When the train arrived to the castle, the group headed for the carriages as Stella bossed them along trying to avoid Teddy and Victoire at all costs.

"Quit shoving, I'm moving!" Henry said.

"Well move faster!" Stella said before climbing into a carriage.

"Someone is incredibly grumpy." Henry whispered as he leaned into Hope.

"This is how it's always been between them, you know that. It's not like this is new." Hope whispered back to him.

"I say we get into another carriage."

Hope glanced around before shrugging.

"Okay, I'm in." 

Henry grabbed her hand and led her along pass the carriage where Stella, Eliza and Elliot were.

"You think Elliot is going to be upset that we left him?" Hope asked.

"Nah, it's almost like having alone time with Eliza, I'm sure he'll be thanking us."

"I'm sure we're in for another angry quidditch baby beat down." Hope groaned before climbing into an empty carriage behind him.

"He'll live. Teddy on the other hand, if he keeps bothering Stella..he's as good as dead."

"But it's Teddy." Hope said. "He lives to bother...it's also one of my favorite things about him."

Henry made a face at her as they settled in. She giggled as she leaned against him propping her feet up until other students made their way in.

"So what's the plan this year, Hopey?"

"I dunno. Dad and Uncle George gave me a enough supplies to sell and use, that will probably last until we graduate." She told him.

"Oh that sounds like fun. Always a fan of Weasley products."

"I know, I'm the best one though." 

"Conceited is what you are." he responded before flicking her on the ear.

"Ow!" she scrunched her face up as she grabbed at her ear, rubbing it gently. "Git, that hurt!"

She attempted to flick him back but he continued to block her over and over, until she used her other hand and successfully managed to get through, however, she ended up poking him in the eye.

"Ooops."

"My eye! Why did you go for the eye?!"

"Because you wouldn't let me get your ear! Or your nose! I had to go for something!"

"Or you could have just let it go."

"Pfft, no way."

"I thought I heard you two!"

The two turned to see Benjamin McGregor climb into the carriage. 

Hope greeted the fourth year boy with a wave and smile. "Hey Benji, how was your summer?"

"Long." Benji answered. "Traveled with my mum and dad for the quidditch season. I did see Elliot during some matches, I thought I might catch a glimpse of you guys too."

"I thought your dad was finally retiring from quidditch after his head injury last year?" Henry said.

"That's what Mum and I thought too. But..I guess not. They had a pretty good season though."

"Well, I'm glad he's not retiring, your father is a legend out on the pitch. Can't place against Ace!" she chanted.

"Not to mention she fancies your father." Henry whispered.