12.

It was almost Christmas and you and the team were in the gym for morning practise before school started. Since it was the last day before the holidays the coaches decided to let you guys mess around and didn't really care if you weren't practising. Hanamaki and Matsukawa weren't going to let an opportunity like this pass and so before they got to school grabbed some mistletoe.

Through out the time they were there they were swinging mistletoe in between the team members. Of course their first victims were going to be the first years and kindaichi was a nervous wreck leaving kunimi to have to kiss his cheek. *dying* Imagine that! Fucking OTP!

They continued to do the same thing with the others and that's when an idea popped into Hanamaki's head. He whispered it quickly into Maki's ear and he smirked. "Oi (y/n)!" They called out. You turned around to see both of them standing in front of you. You were going to asked if they need something when they pulled out two mistletoe. You looked at them confused.

"On 3. 1..." They chimed in unison and jumped to either side of you. "2..." They then took one of your hands in each of theirs. "Chu~" They both gave you a kiss on the either one of your cheeks. They then pulled away and hugged you. "Merry Christmas (y/n)~" they sang. You and the other members smiled at their antics since it was normal. Oikawa's eyebrow twitched in anger and he left the gym, you weren't sure as to why though.

After school was over, you and the team went out to a restaurant and ordered a hot pot since it was cheaper. Half way through Oikawa stood up and said, "Ok everyone I think it's time we give our presents to whoever we got for secret santa." Everyone got out their persents and started giving them to whoever they got.

You smiled at how excited everyone was when they got their percent. Both yahaba and Watari got video games from Matsukawa and Kyotani. Kunimi got a box set of all the Harry Potter books. Kyotani got weights from Iwa and you could tell he was hiding his happiness.

You handed your present to Yumi. She thanked you for it and you smiled. Hmm? I wonder who got me. As you thought that someone tapped your shoulder and you turned around. Oikawa stood there smiling at you. "Merry Christmas (y/n)-chan." He handed you a neatly wrapped box with a gold bow on the top.

You smiled then sweat dropped when you saw that Oikawa was more excited for you to open the persent then you were. Under the wrapping paper was a rectangular black box with a company logo on the top in gold. Wait wasn't this logo and the bag oikawa was carrying around all day when I bumped into him a while back.

You thought back to the time when you caught him coming out of a store before while wearing his glasses. You then tried to figure out just what store he came out of. You thought for a moment before remembering there was a goldsmith there. Just what did oikawa get me?!

You lifted the lid off of the box and your eyes widened. There in the box, was a beautiful gold plated ball chain bracelet. You gently took it out of the box to look at it and cutting off the chain in the middle was a small (birthstone) in the shape of a heart.

"Well, do you-" you cut his off and hugged him tightly. "How big of a sweet dork can you become?" You smiled widely at him and a blush came to cover his cheeks and nose. "Put it on." He said and took it out if your hands. He gently hooked the chain and looked down at it. For some reason it gave his a sense of pride. You wearing the bracelet made him feel like you were his, and his alone. You also looked down at it when you realised something.

"Oikawa, how did you guess the wrist size?" The chain was just the right size and you doubt that he somehow miraculously guess it. He froze and scratch his cheek. "Um...I might have taken your watch as measurement."
"You're the one who took it!?"
"Now now don't kill me before Christmas." He said and pushed you towards the table. "Fine I'll kill you on boxing day."

Everyone sat back around the table and ate the rest of the hot pot. As oikawa was eating he looked up and saw you smiling down at the bracelet.

The night went by so fast and before you knew it you were back at home getting ready for bed. You came out of the bathroom after washing your face and brushing your teeth. You dried your face and your eyes moved to Oikawa's bracelet on your wrist.

Your chest tightened and you sighed. You felt this feeling way too many times before and you didn't like the way it felt. I can't be feeling this! Not for Oikawa! You sighed and jumped into bed just hoping you'd be able to get some sleep.