shit i have a crush on her.

HELLO MY PEEP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you? i hope really good but i have no idea since i can't hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have any good story's i can read?!?!?!?! i would really like to read some new story's so make sure if you know any good storys you tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy my story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************

***(Eric's pov)

          she was so beautiful sleeping on her bed. my own personal angel was finally home. she would be so happy to be home when she woke up. of course she might be in shock and reject it at first but she would get past it and realize how happy she is to be home. reaching out i tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. she was so beautiful.

          " so this is rose, huh?" i heard Tina ask me.

          " Yeah, this is my beautiful rose." i smiled while stroking her hair. i wanted to stay there forever with my angel but she would be waking soon and would be hungery, and if my baby was hungery then she would eat. standing i walked past Tina to the door to go prepare my angel her food when i remembered something.turning i looked in Tina's eye's

          " you will make her happy and you may also tell her where she is and explain all the rules to her." i stated then turned and walked out feeling happier then i have ever felt.

          i finally had my baby home.

***(Tina's pov)

          great. i'm still stuck in this hell hole but now i had to share it with the person who kinda started it all. why couldn't he become obsessed about some small town girl and kidnap someone from there instead of me? at least we could think of a better way out. turning i finally looked at the girl only to freeze in place.

          wow. no wonder he picked her. she was absoulutely beautiful. her red hair reminded me of fire as it hung around her head like a halo while she slept. her black lashes rested peicefully on her cheeks as she slept and her beautiful red lip's stood out on her pale creamy skin. man, she was possibly the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. but now was not the time to notice this. we had to find a way out of this hell. 

          as i walked over silently i shook her shoulder to wake her. the only thing it did was make her moan out in pain. even though it was a moan of pain it was still a beautiful sound. i shook again and this time she moved slightly and blinked her eyes. her eye's were a beautiful forest green. they were memorizing.

          " were am i?..." was all she said before swaying slightly as she sat up.

          " think on it. it will come to you." i said quietly.

          " that asshole!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled after a few minetus of thought. " he kidnapped me!!!!!"

          " same. just don't make him mad, and do what he say's and your good bro" i said as i hoped up " i'm Tina by the way, your room mate in this hell"

          " rose. where is this hell by the way?" she asked looking around cuiriousely. it was so adorable. 

          " his basement is what i'm guessing."  i said looking at my little cage. i walked over to the stereo in the corner and flipped on some avenged sevenfold.

         " do you have save me, by avenged sevenfold?" she asked quietly

         " yeah." and i flipped it on