what are you doing here, dad?

YO BRO'S AND CHIKA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what up with ya'll?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? i hope good stuff!!!!!!!! well i guess that this story is getting pretty long. i looked at all the part's i had and my mouth dropped. it still seem's like i just started the story. i love the support i am getting!!!!!! thank's and LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********************************************************************************************************

***(Eric's pov)

          I was so happy. I finally had my love all to myself. The police had showed up and asked question's while i was making Rose breakfast and it had burned though. though's asshole's weren't just trying to take away my angel now, they were also messing with her food. That just made me all the more madder. My baby was down there growing hungrier by the second and they were up here not only trying to take her away, but also starve her.

         sighing I tossed the burnt food in the trash. now i would have to make her more. Why did this have to happen? Now it would take longer, and I didn't want to be gone from my angel any longer than necessary. Taking a breath i dug into the freezer and got out the bacon again for later. i had to remake the pancakes too. Sighing i got to work.

          After about thirty minutes I had everything done. she would love it. Placing it on a tray with a rose I headed for the basement. It took me awhile to figure out how to open the door with a tray in my hand's but i figured it out and swung the door open to hear my angel crying. Peaking in I saw my baby being held by Tina.

         barging in they both jumped in shock and Rose flinched back. Tina reluctantly went back to her bed under my glare. she shouldn't be holding my baby. That was my job. Walking over i sat down next to rose and she slowly scooted away till she was against the wall.setting the tray down in front of her i smiled.

         " I made you some breakfast." I said watching her carefully.

         " Thank you" was her whispered response. I watched her as she stared deep into my eye's with fear in her eye's.

         " So how do you feel?" was the only thing I could think of.

         " Dizzy..." and silence was very strong. I wanted to feel her in my arm's so bad. It was an almostuncontrollable. Reaching out my hand she flinched away and i growled.

         " Come here" I growled and roughly grabbed her arm.

         She whimpered in pain as i pulled her to me, and i loosened my grip slightly. Damn it, I hurt her. I needed to get used to having someone so delicate with me. I couldn't be rough with her or i would hurt her. Tina stood up and went over to the stereo and turned on the radio. the song that was playing drew to an end and the song drop the world by lil Wayne came on.

I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes

Hate in my heart, love in my mind

I seen nights full of pain, days of the same

You keep the sunshine, save me the rain

I search but never find, hurt but never cry

I work and forever try, but I'm cursed so never mind

And it's worse but better times seem further and beyond

The top gets higher, the more that I climb

The spot gets smaller and I get bigger

Tryna get into where I fit in, no room for a nigga