i hate you!!!!!!

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! what up bro bro?!?!?!?!?! well i really like this and i really hate her mom by the way. i'm thinking about having eric kill her... what do you think? please respond!!!! enjoy and love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*********************************************************************************************************

***(Roses pov)

i was so pissed. after leaving me for years to be abused she thinks she can just waltz right in and pretend nothing has happened?! well she's in for one hell of a wake up call because i ain't letting this slide. she left me to be abused to the point i end up in the hospital and now that the bastards dead she wants to come and be in my life? after the hardest time in my life? what a bitch!!!!!!! 

" get awy from me now!" i yelled yanking back out of her grip.

" what's wrong baby?" she asked stepping closer.

" you! all of a sudden you want to be in my life after the hell i've been through is over! really? your such a bitch!!!" i screamed. as i screamed nurses started to rush in to see what the problem is.

 " whats wrong rose?" nancy my favorite nurse asked. as she asked my head started to throb and i started to get dizzy.

" i want her out of her" i said in a jagged voice as i started to sway. every thing was getting very blurry. as i swayed forward i felt someone catch me from falling. as everything went black i just thought one thing. god i hate that bitch.

***

 as i slowly opened my eyes my head throbbed to the beat of my heart. it hurt so bad that i wanted to go back to sleep. forcing my eyes open i looked around only to find the only one in my room was a sleeping eric. he was so nice but something was wrong with that boy. i felt it every time i went around him. something dark, insane.

pulling out my mp3 player i put in my earr buds and turned the music on. the first thing that came on was three days grace

 Every time we lie awake

After every hit we take

Every feeling that I get

But I haven't missed you yet

Every roommate kept awake

By every sigh and scream we make

All the feelings that I get

But I still don't miss you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

Every time we lie awake

After every hit we take

Every feeling that I get

But I haven't missed you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

Only when I stop to think about you,

I know

Only when you stop to think about me,

do you know?

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

You hate everything about me

Why do you love me?

I hate

You hate

I hate

You love me

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

slowly standing up i walk over to the door just as i opened it i felt a hand grab me and forced me arond. looking up i saw it was eric but what he did next surprised me. as he turned me around he.........

**************************************************************************************************

to be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha i feel so evil!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!! please check out my new story " 'cause i'm the freak"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!