i will take the pain away

HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HOW ARE U!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!??????????? hopefully good!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**************************************************************************************************************

          (Quote of the day)

          "I prefer to characterize rape simply as a form of torture. Like the torturer, the rapist is motivated by the urge to dominate, humiliate, and destroy his victim. Like a torturer, he does so by using the most intimate acts available to humans -- sexual ones."

Helen Benedict

************************************************************************************************************

(Eric's Pov)

           She looked so broken. she laid there with her eye's closed, crying. It made me want to cry for her. i slowly untied her hands and legs. she curled into a ball crying even harder. That asshole did this to her. My angel. MY ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would pay. I would make sure of it. right now i had to take care of my baby girl. 

          I slowly wrapped her in my arms, curling her into my chest. All she did was go with it. She was like a little doll, only she cried from the pain. Her face was buried in my chest as i slowly lifted her and took her to the bathroom. God, she was bleeding so much. Why did he do this to her? why my sweet innocent rose? Setting her on the counter gently, I turned and pulled out a first aid kit. She winced and whimpered as i took her leg and pulled. it popped back into place but she was sobbing even harder now. 

         She wouldn't be able to walk for a while, that was for sure. god i wish i could take all her pain away. she was mine to protect and cherish and i let her get fucking tortured by my own fucking father! I would be talking to him very soon, sooner than he thinks, thats for sure. holding my baby i let her cry into my chest, knowing she would need the comfort.

          as she cried into my shirt, i stood in awe. this is the first time she had ever touched me on her own occored. before she would avoid me and shy away. now here she is snuggled up agaist me finding comfort in me. i knew she would warm up to me but i didn't expect it to be so soon. a smile slowly found its way onto my face as i held my angel to my chest. picking her up ever so gently not to hurt her i carried her to our bed and laid her down.

          as soon as she hit the sheets she curled into a ball, careful of her wounded leg. slowly laying down next to her i pulled her into my chest as she continued to cry. i loved how she wanted my comfort. she needed me, not as much as i needed her but still, she needed me. the thought made me feel warm and bubbly inside, nice and relaxed. god i love her. slowly i begun to sing to my angel, even though i wasn't the best singer.

I will wander 'til the end of time, torn away from you.

I pulled away to face the pain.

I close my eyes and drift away.

Over the fear that I will never find

A way to heal my soul.

And I will wander 'til the end of time

Torn away from you.

My heart is broken

Sweet sleep, my dark angel

Deliver us from sorrow's hold

(Over my heart).

I can't go on living this way

But I can't go back the way I came

Chained to this fear that I will never find

A way to heal my soul

And I will wander 'til the end of time

Half alive without you

My heart is broken

Sweet sleep, my dark angel

Deliver us

Change - open your eyes to the light

I denied it all so long, oh so long

Say goodbye, goodbye

My heart is broken

Release me, I can't hold on

Deliver us

My heart is broken

Sweet sleep, my dark angel

Deliver us

My heart is broken

Sweet sleep, my dark angel

Deliver us from sorrow's hold

          as i sang she fell asleep in my arms, soft and peaceful. her crying had stopped and now as she slept she murmmered angry words and curses, that i'm pretty sure were directed at my father. at least she wasn't broken. she still had a fire in her that hid under her pain and sorrow. she would be getting her revenge thats for sure.

          I watched as she slept and wondered what she was dreaming about. she was still except for the rise and fall of her chest. she was just the most beautiful girl in the world. she was so beautiful that it put goddess to shame. I would keep her safe from now on. I wouldn't leave her side unless i had to. and even then i would fight it.god i loved holding her in my arms. I would make her happy. i had to. the world had been way too cruel to her already and now she had to suffer through this.

          she shivered and i pulled the blanket over us to keep her warm. I didn't want her getting sick on me now did i? I would love her and care for her, keep her safe and warm. maybe i wouldn't get revange as soon as i thought i would. I would have to wait till i knew it was okay to leave here by herself to go and deal with the jack ass. hopefully that will be soon.

           her moan of pain tore me from my thoaghts and tore at my heart. standing i went and grabbed some morphine for her. hopefully it would make her feel better.

          i will take the pain away.