a talk with daddy dearest. Oh joy!!!! (not!!!)

yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how's it going?!?!?!?! well as you see i'm doing my next chapter!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!! tell me what you think!!!!!!

                                ~Angel

*********************************************************************************************************

***(Eric's pov)

      she was so beautiful. even injured, bruised, and bloody she still looked like a precious angel. of coarse she was an angel. she was my angel. i watched her as she shifted in her seat in the back of my mustang (for those who don't know a mustang is a car) as her friends chatted nonstop. her friends. they were slut's like the rest but kinder. they didn't want to hurt my angel, just help her. for that i'll let them live. anyone who makes my angel happy and safe deserve to live.

     just as i thought that my angel started to cough up more blood. pushing my foot down harder i almost cry at the sight of her broken looking body hunched over in my back seat. just as i arrived at the hospital and parked her friends hopped out and slowly tried to coax her out. it was taking to long for my taste so bending over i picked her up bridal style and rushed to the door's.

      my angel was stiff in my arm's and i didn't like it. she had terror in her eye's still which confused me more.was she scared of me? someone must have really harmed her if she was even afraid of me the man who loved her. probably that piece of shit father. or those ungrateful slut's at school. god i knew i shouldn't have left her alone. i should've followed her home and watched her to make sure she was okay. who know's what happened last night.

      as i stood in the door people took one glance at me and next thing i knew there were docter's taking my precious angel out of my arm's and putting her on a gurney. as they rushed her back docters started to ask questions and most i couldn't anwser.thank god for her friends to help out right now. i don't know what i'd do without them right now.

     the feeling of guilt settled into my stomach. while i had been out cheating on her with some slut she was being beaten or maybe worse. what if her father had raped her? if so then he would die a slow painful death. the thought of his disgusting hand's touching my angel made me sick. i should've said no to that slut. if i had followed my precious flower home instead she woudn't be in pain. i would make it up to her. for everything i had done. i would buy her flowers, jewels, and anything her heart desired. i had the money from my father anyway.

      just as i thought that my phone began to ring.

     "hello?" i asked tiredly.

     " hey son how are you?" well speak of the devil

    "not so good i'm at the hospital with rose right now."

     "rose?" my dad replied bitterly "i told you time and time again stop hanging out with these sluts they are nothing but trash! let me guess she offered it to you quickly like usual?"

     "NO!!!!!!!! she is nothing like that!!!! she's the most sweet and inocent person i've met!!!! if your going to bad mouth my angel then you can end this conversation now." i stated. how dare he!!!!! that was my angel he was talking about!!!

    there was a pause.

    " your angel?" he asked quietly, and i mentally cursed.

   " yeah i met her a yesterday at school." i said trying to keep it short and simple.

    "well my boy why didn't you just say so!!!!!!" my dad said sounding overjoyed " now i know why you didn't call last night! oh your mother will be so glad to hear that you found someone!!!"

     "well, umm dad. she ummm, kinda want's to take it slow" i muttered trying to think of an excuse for him to not meet her yet. " plus she is in the hospital being admitted."

     "what?" my fathers voice growing cold with ice, and it clicked for me. "why is she in the hospital?"

     " her father" i sneered.

     "well tell me your gonna pay him a visit?"

     "of coarse i am! well i gotta go doctors coming'" pleading for him to just end the call.

    "you do that son. when she's well and ready i'd like to meet her, 'kay?"

     " yeah dad, bye" i said hanging up the phone.

      well one disaster avoided, time to see my angel, i thought as me and her friends were called in.

***(Rose's pov)

     i was in pain. it hurt so much that i wanted to cry. not scream because i don't do that.i wanted to just go back to the warm numb place that i sleep in but this stupid beeping noise kept me awake. just as i opened my eyes a face loomed above mine, but was really blurry. when i realized who it was i flinched back.

      what was eric doing here?

**************************************************************

    it was a short chapter on purpose. i needed to introduce his father who is crazier than eric. enjoy and comment please leave a comment and please vote!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!