Ideas, Ideas.......

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am uploading a lot more I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY and LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**************************************************************************************************************

            (Quote of the day!!!)

 As long as karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of.

**************************************************************************************************************

               (Rose Pov)

               Broken. I felt completly broken and worthless inside. I was nothing but trash to be swept away now. I had the most horrible thing you could do to a girl done to me. The ironic thing is I felt comfurt with my kidnapper. The one who put me in this situation was trying to comfurt me. I felt disgusted but couldn't find the strength to turn away from him. What was the use? I was never getting out of here so there was no point. He would never let me leave.

               He rocked me back and forth in soothing motions humming to me softly. stopping he looked down at me with such sorrow that I actually thought he was normal for a second. then reality came back and I realized that I was probably going to die here. He leaned down and kissed me, surprising me to my bone. I wanted to fight back but knew it was usless. so I just gave up. I would never live through this so why fight it? 

               Pulling back he smiled and rocked us back and forth while muttering about happiness and how sorry he was. I really didn't care I just wanted to have it all end.Finally pulling back he spoke. 

               "Would you like to listen to some music, angel?" Really? I just got fucking tortured and he's asking if I want to listen to music. after staring at him for a while his face turned red with anger while he looked down at me. "I said do you want to listen to music?" his voice calm and deadly as he gripped my arm so tight that I thought it would snap.

               "Y-yes" was all I could gasp out as his hand tightened only to release as he stood and smiled down at me as though nothing was wrong.

               "That's all you had to say!" he said setting me down and turning to the radio to turn on a station.

This is what I brought you 

This you can keep 

This is what I brought 

You may forget me 

I promise to depart 

Just promise one thing 

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep 

This is what I brought you 

This you can keep 

This is what I brought 

You may forget me 

I promised you my heart 

Just promise to sing 

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep 

This is what I thought 

I thought you need me 

This is what I thought 

So think me naive