the incident

hey guys!!! how r u? i just want to thank you for reading my story. it'sbeen kinda hard com'in up with ideas but i think i know where its going. so enjoy and tell me what you think i would also enjoy some ideas on where to go with the story if you have any ideas!!! enjoy.

*************************************************************************************************

P.S. there is some sexual content in this chapter. if offended easily skip on forward when i put this sign- <('.')>

***(Eric's pov)

Nothing. I couldn't get her to tell me anything about herself. Every time i asked she would sink into herself and redirect the conversation. I COULDN'T EVEN GET HER LAST NAME!!!!!! It infuriated me on so many levels. Having hoe after hoe comming to me didnt help me either.

But one of the last hoe's sparked some interest in me. She reminded me of Lily. The lying slut. So I finally said yes to her coming to my house after school, which is how i ended up in my car with a blabbering twit in my car instead of following my beautiful angel home. It just made me angrier.

Finally, we pulled up to my house way out on the country side, far away from civilization. I would have to start preparing it for my angel to live in. I'm sure she would want different decoration's than what i have now. But, as I thought this, I realized she was still talking!!!!! God, when will this girl just shut up!!!!! Oh well, she'd be dealt with very soon. Opening the front door I motioned her in to the hallway.

"where's your bedroom?" she asked in her screechy voice. it was horrible compared to my angel's voice.

"down the hall, last door on the right." i mumble trying to hide how repulsed i was by her

grabbing my hand she dragged me down the hall to my room swinging the door open. she released my hand to crawl onto my bed and stair at me with what i'm guessing was supposed to be a seductive pout when really she just looked like a fish instead. it was really unattractive especially compared to my rose.

"come play with me" she pouted making me want to barf.

" oh i'll play with you alright." i mumbled back climbing onto the bed. as i climbed on i felt the knife in my back pocket. yes i would defiantly play with her.

<('.')>

slowly pulling me to her she pulled off her blouse showing her breast's. the were to large and obviously fake. she kept going til she had nothing on and then started tugging on my clothes. slowly she pulled my shirt off leaving me only in my jeans. as she slowly unzipped them i slowly took out my knife and held it tightly. finally she had my pant's off and as she adjusted herself to were she was on top of me i flicked open my pocket knife.

just as she was about to go down i stabbed her in the back into her heart. she gasped and fell down on me. i groaned as she slid down on me.it felt amazing. instinct kicked end and i flipped her dead bleeding body over. staring a bruising rythme i couldn't hold back my grunt's or groans of pleasure that went on for hour's. i couldn't hold back my moan of pleasure as spilled into her dead body. or my sigh of contempt.