Chapter 6

5 months pregnant

Hope's POV

Wow Kelley we are now at 5 months! Only 4 more months till we get to see these two beautiful babies. Kelley smiles and says to me ya "I can't believe I'm already 5 months and we soon will have 2 babies to take care of...." I just look at her and say "don't worry Kelley we will be able to take care of twins, we will just have to fix our schedule when they come and figure out their personality because one can be a momma's boy/girl and the other could be a sleeping baby that sleeps all day" Kelley just laughs at what I said and replies "knowing my family and how they are none of them will be a sleepy baby and they will be one of those babies that like to laugh a lot and make you smile cause my family loves to make people laugh""but who knows Kelley one baby can be completely different than you think they will be just trust me on that,, Kelley rolled her eyes and says "ya ya ya whatever you say hope, just you wait and see, one baby will want to keep you up till midnight wanting your attention....."

Kelley's POV

The twins have been kicking for a while know and for the way the keep kicking I know they will play soccer because one loves kicking my Ribs and the other loves kicking my bladder, I've also been thinking a lot about what I told Hope last time about finding out the gender and I decided I wanted to find out because then we can narrow down what we should name them and we don't have to go through the hassle of buying the cloths and other necessities at the last minute, when I told hope she was glad I decided to find out and I was glad to, we both decided when we had are next doctors appointment we would find out which was actually today.

When we both go to the doctors office we both were becoming so scared what the ultrasound will show because hope didn't want two girls but didn't want to deal is the two boys.... But on the other hand I wanted a boy and a girl and it seemed like my wish came true because we the doctor figured out what the gender of the twins were he told us it was a boy and a girl

Yay a boy and a girl! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter