Fren |-/

I just had a dream. The best dream ever. Shall I explain it? Well.. it would be a hell of a waste of a chapter if I didn't.

*Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph were taking care of me*

NOT IN THE SEXUAL WAY... freaks...

Like I was their child. They took me to this daycare thing that was being built. I just met up with my old friend.

My dad appears. My old friend wanted to do something for school (keep in mind that she's 3 grades under me). She had to make people say 5 English words.

My Dad made her fail by saying Spaghetti. Now. Pasta is Italian. So you catch the drift?

I left to go outside after that. Josh and Tyler were supposed to pick me up. Their car was right in front of me. When I was ready to go in, they drove off. Around the lot trying to get out. I look at then knowing that they wouldn't leave.

Josh was driving. He got out of the car and looked straight at me. (When he had his pink hair). He waved me over and I ran. Getting on Josh's side in the backseat, I see Tyler sitting in the middle. I was suprised, so I took advantage of it. I hugged him until the end. *of le dream*

occasionally tickling him for some ungodly reason 😂😂😂

I woke up just kept saying "Fren"

May 31, 2016 5:21 AM