FIRST GRADE WITH ME

HOLA I GOTTA WRITE THIS BEFORE I FORGET.

ok. So everyone should remember elementary. It was lit.

(Besides the fact that this guy I knew almost set the school on fire, but I'll talk about that later)

(America)I used to live in Virginia. I live on the other side of the country now.

BUT when I was in first grade, it was pretty dramatic. My teacher even cried and broke down because no one was listening to her besides me and this other guy.

What I'm trying to say is, first grade was amazing. I didn't wanna leave. That didn't settle with me when the end of the school year came. We were in line at the door ready to leave when my  2 teachers were giving us a speech about how much they'd miss us. *cough cough* me.

I couldn't take it. I started bawling. When the bell rang, everyone left while my teachers were trying to calm me down. They took me outside to the bus lot. They said, "Wanna say 'goodbye' to all of your friends?"

NOW HOW WAS THAT GONNA CALM ME DOWN?!

I shook my head and they took me back inside. In Virginia, all of the staff knew me, personally. I wasn't a bad kid, they just really liked me I guess.

But my teacher took me down to Parks and Recreation.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS:
It's a cool place you go (the gym) where you hang out and play games with other kids while waiting for your parents pick you up.

When I was in the gym, they let me go as I was greeted by EVERYONE.

My brother (back when he was nice and actually hugged me), my best friend Shelbey, and a few other people.

It was so embarrassing. I don't like crying in front of people because they need to get their business into yours.

But yeah. I can stop having a heart attack now.

I was for sure that I would forget.

-Cheyenne