, jfc

Yesterday, I went to my old middle school to help my favorite English teacher from 7th grade. She's the sweetest person alive. She always smiles and tells us everything. Last time I went to help her after school, it was at least 100°F (37°C) and I had to walk home. Walking home back then took me about 45 minutes. Now, it takes at least an hour. That wasn't important, but hey, at least you know now. She didn't want me to walk home all by myself since my brother didn't want to pick me up.

She had another person stay after to help grade. The teacher asked her to 
d r i v e    m e    h o m e.

I don't like it even when Uber drives me. I hate strangers. I just can't verbally associate with them well. I can't talk to people like how I talk to my-
Wait, actually. Now that I'm thinking about it...I can't be open and totally honest with anyone. No one will understand no matter how I try to explain it.
BUT YOU GET THE POINT, RIGHT?!

This time, she assumed that I was walking again and it was quite hot yesterday. Two guys came in. I don't know what they looked like, but I assumed that they were Asian. They kept talking about sushi, Korean BBQ, Kpop, and whatnot. I could relate to them on a spiritual level. They were a few years older than me. My teacher said, "hEy Alex, I know Cheyenne is mentally yelling at me. I know it's a bit weird, but would be able to drive her home?"

The embarrassment was too real. My face heat up and I quickly cut in, "NONONONO."

My father was picking me up, and I really wanted that topic to be over with. I didn't even tell her I was walking home, yet she still-

I hate life, someone take my whole life too

*whispers*

cause I can't help
falling in love with you •ᴥ•