Friend Test.

OK so we recently changed seats in English and I sit next to this obnoxious girl. She tries so hard to be "cool" and as stupid as possible. I've known her since Elementary school (I'm now ending Middle). She's not a horrible person, but she's really annoying. She's trying to talk to me and she just keeps staring me. The other day, I confronted her and asked why. She told me that I scare her and that I give her a scary creepy vibe. I have no idea why either. I'm not intimidating and that day, I just so happened to wear light colors. I always laugh and I used to scare her other popular friends. So now she wants to be my friend. I really don't want to be her friend so I just ask a bunch of questions about myself to her. Very selfish, I know. We just spent the whole period doing that since everyone was at Disneyland and no one was in class. And there was this guy that was eavesdropping and decided to answer also. They came up with the most emo answers possible. I mean, who do you think I am?!  But I asked the most popular question, "What's my favorite color?"

(At this point, it was extremely quiet and everyone was listening in on our conversation, even the teacher. I don't mind, I like the teacher.)

So everyone, and I mean everyone answered, "BLACK!!!"

And when I said, "No."

They kept guessing. Then the original guy said, "Black?"

It was quiet, which was weird and I accidentally took that chance and said, "BLACK ISN'T A FREAKING COLOR!"

I couldn't swear since the teacher but everyone erupted into oh's.

And now at this point, these people have the nerve to ask me why I'm asking all these questions to which my reply was, "I need to know if my 'future friends' could be snakes.

-cheyenne.

I might start a daily blog, long like these, and record my year.