it's been a while+goodbye :')

I know for a fact that most of the people that used to read this no longer have a purpose to keep it in their libraries, but that's a personal choice ;)

If, by any chance, you've read from the beginning, wow

that's kinda

congratulations

I used to update sO often, it was very strange. It felt nice, though. The satisfaction of publishing something felt so relieving. I have always been scared of publishing something of my own (actual fanfics or a story that I'd love to share someday). No one would read it, and people might not like how I write things. That's fine, and I think I might break out of that habit of hating myself to the bRIM soon.

I'm so close to graduation, too. To think that I started this whole scheme (?) a long time ago is still scary. Every time I reread my first chapters, I feel "young again" although a weird way to put it. I guess that's also why I should get into writing again. If I start something now, I'll thank my past self for putting up with criticism.

I should finish this before my mouse dies again.

ANYWAYS

I just wanted to thank wattpad 

omg imagine if I ever accept an award.

"I would like to thank my provider, wattpad. I would be nowhere without you."

Anywho, I've been exploring my self-hatred and introverted ways. Not much has happened (jk i literally am 85% close to death every week)

The most that ever happens now is if my phone falls out of my pocket during a test or quiz (5 times since the year started)

I wish the ending had a rough, bittersweet ending, but that's not what this is. I need to wrap it up somehow.

@ myself

We'll meet again in some other light, though

I promise