2018//school

Okay,, how do I start this?

2018 sucks, but it isn't as bad as 2017.

I don't know. I don't think anything can beat 2017. That was the year set for failure. 2018 is in that awkward state. It's already more than halfway through the year and nothing astonishing has happened. Of course, there was drama, but do we really care about that?

sCHOOL started not too long ago for me. The first day? It sucked. I went to the wrong homeroom, and I had to deal with everyone looking at me as I awkwardly walked in. That's not the worst part,,

My chemistry teacher is that type of teacher. I'm sure almost every school has that type of teacher who's like, "yOU're going to fail this class, and everyone's going to die,,,so education doesn't matter." I don't mind, but I almost cried during one of the first days. I hate failing my classes, and if your tEACHER discourages you and tells you that more than 95% of the class is going to fail, that really dampers with your mood. 

We all know who's going to pass eNGLish, though. That's right. Probably not me. Maybe my chemistry teacher is right, I'm going to fail most of my classes.

At this point, the only class I'm semi-confident in is Japanese. The only language that actually makes sense. Honestly, I have no idea how I even learned English with my walnut sized brain. It actually amazes me how much I can actually learn. 

THIS YEAR, I HAVE 5 HONORS CLASSES AND 1 REGULAR (because it's PE lol). I really want to cry, because I'm not smart, but I'm forced to be. That makes no sense, but it will,, if you keep reading.

Not sure if you guessed, but this is a mixture of my embarrassment and life updates.

Life updates,, yup, still trash

Embarrassment,, I almost tripped up the stairs after lunch

I will slow down everything for those of you willing to actually read.

My schedule:

GEOMETRY
ENGLISH H
JAPANESE H

PE
lunch
CHEMISTRY H
WORLD HISTORY H

This was my very first schedule on the first day of school.

y'ALL better be lucky I'm in the mood to talk about myself,,
I'm missing out of writing a very good fanfiction now

I will shorten it down::

My chemistry teacher said I will fail if I don't have honors geometry..

I changed my schedule and got Honors geometry,,,,,,,,,,so now everything is 40% harder. why do I need a compass for a one year thing? I will cry.

aNYWAYS

GOD BLESS I DIDN'T HAVE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF OR ELSE YOU WOULD HAVE SO MANY CHAPTERS UPLOADED ON HERE ERGUNEORUGNE

I've been trying to act cool around the people I don't know to give off that mysterious vibe,, you feel? Poker face, oversized clothes to hide my fat,, holding my throat in to avoid my double chin

it's great, really

I've also been working on my laugh. During the summer, I've been laughing weirdly. It used to sound so fake, but now I'm taking classes from the skinny legend,, hEEhEe