Runaway

Jesus Christ, I'm sick and I don't deserve this treatment. I've been coughing all day, and I'm home alone. I haven't eaten, so let's do this.

Last night (4/21) I got a text from Aaliyah's sister. (In case you didn't know, the other person writing some of the other moments). Her sister never texts me, so I was confused. She asked me if I had seen Aaliyah all day. No ;-; so then she started freaking out because she wasn't answering her calls. I'll just call Aaliyah, A and her sister B. Because, why not? 

I tried calling A and she didn't answer either, so I didn't think anything of it.

She never answers my calls.

Yeah

You heard it

I'm calling you out

I told B that she was probably asleep, and not to worry much since she could be with parents or friends. B told me that her Snapchat thingy showed A near the hospital (an 18 minute walk from her house) and that her parents weren't present.

So I called all of our mutuals (two people) and said that A was missing. They freaked out and tracked her Snapchat. We were thinking about who she might've gone to based on who lives in that area. That didn't work.

B and I were starting to wonder if she ran away because A had someone harassing her online (pray for this bean). So that's what we all thought. It didn't really seem like A to run away though, and I thought they were pranking us. I deserve it for how many times I prank A on a daily basis, but nothing was this bad.

IN THE END, B CALLED THEIR MOM AND TOLD HER WHAT WAS GOING ON.

THIS BITCH WAS SLEEPING ON THE COUCH AND HER SNAPCHAT THING SHOWED HER NEAR THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE HER AND HER MOTHER WERE GETTING FOOD. BIIIIIIII

That's the last time I ever care for anyone.

Oh well

Might as well die

:0