The trial of Ronald Billius Weasley.

*NO POV*
Surprisingly Molly Weasley wasn't at all angered by what Fred and Hermione had done. In fact she rather agreed with it; saying that "if this family can't help him, then nothing can." It was therefore for this reason, that she showed no semblance of pity for her son as she sat in the spectators rows of the court.
The once family and friends of Ron sat in quiet and nervous anticipation as the wizengamot reached their verdict.
After what seemed like an eternity to those present, the minister looked to the spokesperson expectantly.
"We the wizengamot here find Ronald Billius Weasley guilty on the charges of supplying an unwilling minor with harmful potions,abuse against one Hermione Jean Granger, and breaking the rules of law 62442 also known as 'the marriage law'. Thank you minister." She sat down with a nod of her head.
"thank you miss McKinnon. Well then, Mr. Ronald Billius Weasley I sentence you to 7 years in Azkaban prison and following that your wand shall be snapped and you will be sent into the muggle world for exile. You will not be allowed to contact anyone within the wizarding community (this includes muggle borns and their families) in any way shape or form. If you break these rules, or any muggle laws, you will be sent to a muggle prison and will serve a life sentence. Is any of this unclear?"
We all stood In a stunned stupor as we heard Ron's punishment. He looked calm as he turned on his heel and looked Hermione right in the eyes as he stated a firm "no."
"Good. You will be sent to Azkaban tomorrow morning. For now you will be held in a ministry holding cell. Case closed." The minister flicked his wand and suddenly a surge of energy filled the room. There would be going back now. That's it for Ron. That energy was a sealant of finality.
Before the dementors arrived to take him away he looked each one of the Weasley's, Harry and Hermione in the eye before semi-shouting the last words they would ever hear from him.
"You're all going to regret this. I'm going to make you all feel a pain you have never imagined could exist. Goodbye Molly, Arthur, hope you feel good about sending your son away like this." And with that he was shackled and pulled from the room.

None of the people in that room ever heard from Ron ever again. As far as they knew he was sent to serve his punishment.
Let us just say he never made it to Azkaban. Never piss off a dementor because you never know what they will do to you.