Chapter Three // At Last

Elliot takes the day off, the kids at school, he spends most the morning making love to his wife. The whole time he thinks about Olivia not able to get her out of his head.

Olivia goes to work and is surprised that Elliot isn't at his desk. She waits for him to show, eventually The captain comes out of his office and tells Olivia who her assigned partner for the day is. Olivia texts Elliot asking him where he is and gets no response.

After work Olivia goes home and finds Elliot standing outside her apartment. Olivia's jaw drops as she walks up the stairs confused "Elliot?" He turns around smiling "Hey liv, I brought Chinese" , " what are you doing here?" , "It's Friday movie night remember?", "oh yeah, today was just.. Where were you today?" , "I wasn't feeling well so I called in." Olivia opens the door allowing him in as well. "Well are you feeling better?" , "yes" Elliot smiles setting the food down. "Good, that's good". "So what movie should we watch?" , " I don't know El. To be honest I'm exhausted." Elliot hands her, her plate. "Thanks" , "Well we don't have to watch a movie, we can just eat." , "We can watch a movie I just can't promise to stay awake through the whole thing." Elliot laughs, they eat. Avoiding any topic that might bring up the night before.

They sit on the couch and watch a horror movie. Every time something scary happens she jump moving closer and closer to Elliot. He puts his arm around her not thinking about it and rubs her back. She put her face into his neck at a part she can't handle. Elliot laughs, Olivia notices how Elliot smells and let's put a small moan in his ear from how intoxicating it is. Elliot's chest tightens as he's able to feel her breath on his neck. His hand moves to her lower back. Olivia kisses his neck softly, Elliot doesn't stop her or even question it. Olivia starts to nibble his ear making Elliot go crazy. She rubs his chest and kisses his neck some more. Elliot feels up and down her thigh, Olivia sits on his lap facing him with a leg on either side. She kisses him intensely slowly grinding against him feeling his erection. He stops kissing her "Liv.." She kisses him again and he doesn't resist , "Liv.." She stops and looks into his eyes "what El?" They stay quiet for a minute and Elliot kisses her. Elliot takes her shirt off then He stands up holding her and lays her down laying between her legs not letting their lips part for a second. Olivia runs her hands under his shirt up his back scratching it. He takes his shirt off with Olivia's help. Elliot puts his hand on her breast. Olivia undoes his belt pushing his pants down. He sits up, on the couch on his knees watching her slowly pull his boxers down. Olivia's jaw drops Elliot pulls her pants and panties off as fast as he can and he kisses her laying back down. Elliot stops and looks her in the eyes, he slowly slides into her and Olivia's eyes roll back grabbing onto him not able to breath. They go for hours without stopping.

----What do you guys think? Even if you hate it I want to hear about it please leave a comment. Thank you for reading ---