Chapter Twelve // Olivia

-Elliot's POV-

I ran in as fast as I could. It seemed that time wasn't moving. My head was spinning, heart feeling like it was going to explode. I couldn't even think. Cragen came up to me.

"Elliot, she's in surgery."

I couldn't even make out words. I sat down holding my head.

Twelve hours Earlier

"Stabler"

"Elliot, it's Cragen's."

"What's up cap?"

I muted the tv volume

"It's Olivia... She's missing"

"I'll be right there"

Once I hung up it hit my face dropped. Kathy looked at me worried.

"Elliot?"

I didn't answer her I got into my car and drove to Liv's apartment thinking it was a mix up. But, it wasn't. Fin, Cragen and Munch were there. I felt so dizzy I sat down. I watch as they took finger prints and trash looking for any clue.

"Hey! Captain we got something"

They brought out a duffle bag

"Detective benson had someone living with her maybe he took her"

I sat there thinking 'No you dumb fuck that's my bag' but I couldn't say that

"What's in it?"

" A few shirts, some ties, pants, and a tag that says..."
The guy looked right at me

"Stabler"

"Yeah that's mine"

"Whys your bag here Detective?"

"Liv didn't want me to stay at a hotel a while back, so I stayed with her then the shooting happened and I just forgot about it."

"When's the last time you saw Olivia?"

"At the precinct"

Did he just try to interrogate me?
I'm not the one who took her it could have been anyone. Those FBI rats, anyone we put in prison, really anyone.

-Olivia's POV-

Everything is dark. I can't move much, my hands and feet are in restraints, but I could hear cars which and feel movement which means I'm probably in a trunk.

The car stops.

The guy opens the trunk, but I still can't see I have a bag over my head. He knocks me out since I wouldn't stop moving. I wake up with the bag off tied to a chair and he appears..

"Olivia good you woke up I made you some food thought you'd be hungry"

"Jared??!!"

"Yes silly"

"What's going on?!"

"Well I found out some not so delighting things, like you and Stabler sleeping together."

"Please let me go!!"

"But little did you know I took the SVU spot to get close to you. You may not know me by Jared, but how about Alex?"

"Alex?..."

And then it hit me

"Alex... You stalked me in high school"

"I DIDN'T STALK YOU I JUST WANTED TO GET CLOSE TO YOU, why after all these years do people still say that."

"Alex let me go, don't get in more trouble blue than you already are."

"They have no idea it was me I'm not in any trouble at all"

"But soon they will"

"Not possible"

"How are you so sure?"

"Cause I'm going to go help at the station and look for you, the upset friend."

"That'll never work they'll figure it out."

"Sure whatever you say."
He gets close to my face and whispers
"Just wait till I get back, we'll have some fun"

He left locking the door.
I looked around, hopping on the chair, trying to find a phone. Nothing, but I saw a laptop. I grab a pen with my mouth and type in Elliot's number to FaceTime as soon as Elliot answers I hear the door open. I mute the volume just so they can see me and get a location.

-Elliot's POV-

Alex walks on screen and everyone goes silent

"That's Jared the detective you had fill in for fin!"

Everything picked up, I wasn't allowed to work the case since it was Liv, captain ordered me to go home. How can I go home and do nothing? My girlfriend has been taken by a psycho. He threatened to take my sheiks if I didn't so I left, but not home. I went to that psychos apartment. Ripped it up piece by piece. I didn't find one thing that could lead my to Liv.

3 hours later

Fin texts me

"We found Liv!"

"Where?!"

"Meet us at the hospital, we'll be there in 15"

I drove there as fast as I could

I ran in as fast as I could. It seemed that time wasn't moving. My head was spinning, heart feeling like it was going to explode. I couldn't even think. Cragen came up to me.

"Elliot, she's in surgery."

"W,w,what."

I couldn't even make out words. I sat down holding my head.

"She has a few broken rips, and he gave her something that was going to shut her body down if we got there a few minutes later there would've be an Olivia."

After a few minutes I looked at Cragen.

"Where's the son of a bitch?!"

"In custody."

I got up and Cragen grabbed me.

"She needs you don't go off and do something stupid that will get you in trouble!"

I sat back down. Waiting and waiting. We waited for at least 2 hours before a doctor came out.