Chapter Seventeen // Chruch

A few days later

-Elliot's POV-

It's been a few days and all I get from Olivia is a 'Yeah' 'okay' here and there.
Since we wanted a priest to marry us we are required to do coupling therapy with the church. I get Kathleen to watch Mackenzie and Elli while Olivia and I go to the appointment.

The whole car ride was nothing, but tension. I thought we'd never get there. Once we did we headed inside. Went into the priests office.

"Elliot is so nice to see you again"

"Same to you father."

"This must be Olivia, I've heard much about you"
He shakes her hand.

"As did I"

We all sit down. We stay in there for 3 hours talking about everything you can think of. After I take Liv to lunch trying to reconcile, but the whole time she stays quiet ignoring me. I drop her off at him and go to the flower shop. I buy her a dozen roses, even though I know it won't make up for things. It's a start.

I walk in. Elli runs up to me screaming

"Daddy!"

I pick him up "hey buddy"

He hugs me and I kiss his head

"Where Olivia"

"Kitchen" I put him down and he runs off

"Slow down, no running inside"

I go into the kitchen and kiss Liv's cheek

"Hey baby"

"Hi"

I show her the roses

"OH ELLIOT!"
She takes them putting them in a vase she looks at them for a minute

"You know this isn't going to make things just go away"

"I know" I smile and kiss her lips quickly taking my coat off. I walk to the door and hang on coat up on the wall.

------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, I run a bath for Olivia filling it with bubbles and scented dissolving Rose peddles. She walks in and I kiss u saying the bath is waiting for you. Liv walks over to me and unbuttons my shirt slowly kiss in my neck. I pull her shirt off. She undoes my pants letting them drop We giggle smiling, I do the same to her as I kiss her. She pulls my into the tub and I kiss her neck as she sit in front of me. I wrap my arms around her. We don't speak, we just relax as I hold her.

------------------------------------------------------

-short chapter sorry but the next chapter will be a decent size.-