Chapter Six // Secrets

-Kathy's POV-

I just got back from Florida, after a week. It was a great trip, very relaxing.

When I got off the plane I was greeted by my husband. I'm so lucky to have someone that cares for me so much, he's willing to drop everything to get me home safe.

"How was your flight"

"It was okay there was a baby crying a few rows down made me miss Eli"

Elliot holds my hand as he drives, I play with his hair with my hand behind his head.

Stabler Household

I walk into the house with Elliot behind me carrying my luggage.

"Look at this place it's a mess"

-Elliot's POV-

"Thank god she doesn't know why it's a mess" I thought.

I put my wife's things down in our room. Then kissed her and headed off to work.

Precinct

"Morning Elliot" Fin and Munch said in Unison as they walked out

"Morning" I said as fast as I could back before they were unable to hear me anymore.

I sat down at my desk and look across from me and just couldn't help, but smile. She is just so beautiful, I laugh a bit thinking about how creepy I must look, but I ain't stopping till she notices me.

-Olivia's POV-

I notice Elliot looking at me with a smile as I do paper work. Make him stop being so cute please. I look up to meet his eyes and blush, but I realize he's day dreaming. I couldn't help but let out a horrid laugh.

"El?"
I started waving my hand to drag him out of it.

"El?" , "Babe" I whispered and as soon ask said that he snapped out of it.

"Yeah?" Elliot's smile doesn't leave his face for a second.

We couldn't stop looking at each other and smiling it was impossible to not when looking him.

Caigen came over

"If you two could stop making googley eyes at each other for a second, you have a case to finish up on."

"Ok cap" Elliot gets up grabbing his coat I did the same and we walked to his car. I rubbed against him every chance I got. I could tell he was doing the same.

-Elliot's POV-

Inside Car

Olivia's eyes were on the perps house, but mine were on her and I couldn't stop. "Look at those legs, I need them around me right now and those lips, God those lips." It made me shiver in pleasure to think about kissing her and or being with her.

I put my hand on her thigh and she puts her hand over mine. I slowly move my hand up her inner thigh and she doesn't stop me. I stop right where her thigh stops and leave it there. I lean over and kiss her neck. Olivia continues to watch the house. She puts her hand in my hair as I bite her neck whispering in her ear how bad I want her.

I move my hand off her thigh and onto her pants. I can feel how wet she is. Olivia let's out a moan bring her lower lip. I start fingering her slowly. Olivia reaches over for my package and start to softly rub it. I kiss her.

"Fuck l want you so bad" Olivia moans out

"I couldn't agree more"

Once Olivia climaxes she undoes my pants and gives me the best blowjob I've had in decades.