Random rants

Rant #1

Terraria

So I was in class one day and I heard two guys talking about Terraria.

Dude 1: bro! You haven't even gotten in hardmode yet?!?
Dude 2: No... I don't know how... I think I'll just stay in normal mode forever.
Dude 1: Ok, what you need to do to get into hardmode is to defeat the Wall of flesh.
Dude 2; How do I summon the wall of flesh??
Dude one: I'm not sure, I forgot, I think you need to sacrifice a bunny or something.

Heheheheheheheheheheh.... Much bigger sacrifices must be made......... *sobs*.  BRANDON!!!! WHY?!!?!???

Rant 2

Reading fan fictions.

I love reading fanfictions. Like, especially the really sappy ones where I can just fan girl and cry and eat ice cream in bed....

It's really comforting....

Rant three

Babies.

I love babies! Like, they're so adorable! With their chubby cheeks and baby noises and how their skin smells...... Last year, Around this time, my mom's friend Julie just had babies and she came to visit. And the babies! They were so cute!!!! (They're actually coming to visit in two weeks!!!) Hold on... I might have a picture...... No I do not. DANGIT!
Anyways, Just the way babies look at you! And their tiny toes and fingers! It makes me feel less self conscious......

I don't know what I'm doing..