The story of the day at the park.

(But why isn't this in story time?!? Hmm. I'm not sure)

So a while back, my school went to the movies....

(Let's go to the movies! Let's go see the stars! Cowboy Heroes, Cops and robbers! Glamor and strife, bigger than life!!!)

Er sorry.

But after the movie was over, we got to hang out a park. After a while, a few of my home fries, Kenzie and Noah (sycogirl and OwnzYu ) were bored and usually when we're bored we sing our choir songs.

Kenzie is an Alto

Noah is a Bass

I am a Soprano.

We started with Hallelujah.

Now.

The way our's is arranged is that we perform the first and last two verses with the chorus in between (dur) and that at some point, we all have different notes.

So Noah started us off. A girl nearby heard us and joined in.......

She was singing the original. And when we started singing, She said that we weren't singing it right. She kept trying to correct us.

Kenzie and I tried to explain to her that this is the way we learned it and this is how the choir performs it. She especially got mad when we broke off into our different notes.

She then went on and on about how the choir was doing it wrong and she proceeded singing the original version.

We started backing away slowly.

I don't know the point of this.