Roasts

Look. I love most music..... But the songs that are playing on the radio right now......

They play the same songs over and over! I'm sick of it! Try putting a One Republic song here or there!

And because of my rage, I will try to roast some of the songs. Key word: TRY!!!!

Note: I do like some of these songs, And this is purely for comedic effect. Do not get offended.

#1:

Look. I don't want to turn the radio on, It's Friday. I don't want to wear high heels, They're pretty uncomfortable. And why would I want to hit the dance floor when I can watch all the Netflix I want.

(Cheap Thrills by Sia)

#2:

And also: I don't know what I came for, it obviously isn't for you. And lightning strikes every time you move?? Isn't that a little dangerous?

(What you came for by Calvin Harris)

#3

If you only needed one dance, then you wouldn't play the sing constantly

(One Dance by Drake)

#4

Personally, Why would I let you down?! You should have more faith in me. Plus..... Why are you relying on me that much?!

Actually..... I'd rather let you down..... Just to see what will happen...

(Don't let me down by Chainsmokers)

#5

Wow! Breaking up with someone in a song! And ripping the title off from frozen! 10/10! And I just love how you said how much you loved her in the first verse but then say how annoying she is in the chorus!

(Let it go by James Bay)

#6

Oh...... This one. Now. I really don't care what drugs you take, or where you take them, but don't you dare blame Avicii for your mistakes of taking a weird pill in a foreign country.

(I took a pill in Ibiza by Mike Posner)

#7

Look. I know you're really excited to go home, but so am I. Yeah.... Your house is pretty cool, but I would rather be at mine, Eating food and writing. Now. Can I go home now?

(My house by Flo Rida)

#8

Now......... Yeah..... I can see that you know lots of languages, that's cool! But if you start changing the language you're speaking in every other word, it could get annoying.

(Don't mind by Kent Jones)

#9

FIRE???!!

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LIGHT THE WORLD ON FIRE??!

EVEN IF IT WAS JUST ONE DAY! EVERYONE WOULD PROBABLY BE DEAD!

Yeah! I know everyone wants to make their mark on the world, but that's a little too extreme, don't you think?

(Just like fire by Pink)

#10

.......... You do realize that some people have self confidence issues....Right? I mean. You just dump a girl and you're like 'Ok! Go love yourself, since I won't!' 

Gosh.

(Love Yourself by Justin Bieber)

#11

Stop. Just stop. I don't know what you're feeling, but stop. Just try to. And even if you have this certain feeling, Why would I want to Dance? Three times! Are you trying to pep me up, or make me die of heat stroke?

(Can't stop the feeling By Justin Timberlake)

#12

Last one.

Honestly...... I would prefer eating my cake indoors, thank you very much! Plus, If I ate cake on the beach, it would be mostly sand, not sprinkles.

(Cake by the Ocean By DNCE)

So those are my weak attempts at roasting some popular songs.

Plz dont hurt me.