Chapter 1: The New Demon

Author's note:

Watch the video, before reading the story. Hope you enjoy.

It was just a normal day in the Phantomhive Manor. Where Ciel, had just another crime scene from the majesty and Sebastian at his side, ready for any investigation. As usual, the Phantomhive servants, had to do there duties and failed those duties. Making it more work for Sebastian

Meyrin was, as usual, breaking dishes, and very expensive vases. And replacing shoe polishing instead of real polishing. She's runs down the halls, with items in her hands, and always loses her balance.

It was one late afternoon, past sundown. Meyrin was sweeping and mopping up the floors around the Manor. Everything was fine, until something happened. She dropped the mop on the floor. Her knees were weak and hit the ground. With her arms wrapped around her stomach and her glasses slipping off her face and onto the floor. Something strange was going on with Meyrin. Her stomach kept on turning and giving her more pain.

Her eyes were tight shut and she kept on moaning in pain. "No. This can't be happening. After all these years. Not now. Not here." She opened her eyes and her eyes turn yellow with pupils that were slit. She unwrapped one of her arms from her stomach and took a look at the back of her hand. There was a symbol. It was a circle with triangles on the outside and pink star in the inside. "Oh no." Her eyes were wide with so much fear.

"Promise me, Meyrin." She remembered that voice. She closed her eyes again and said "No. I made a promise to her. And I will keep that promise ". She took a deep breathe and focus on changing her appearance. The symbol then disappeared and her eyes were back to Hazel brown with normal pupils. Her stomach was feeling better and her strength was back to normal. She was able to stand up. "I made a promise Lady Ruby. " she whispered.

"Meyrin, are you alright?". She turned around to see Sebastian behind her, on the stairs. She bend over to pick up her glasses. "Yes, I'm alright, sir. Just cleaning, that's all" she said with a small smile on her face. Hoping that, Sebastian would take the bait.

He strolled over to her, as if trying to catch prey. Once he got close to her, she took one step back, being suspicious on what he was trying to do. He took one of his gloved hand and put the back of it, on her head. Her eyes were wide and she had a faint blush. "Mister Sebastian? What are you doing?". "You seem a little bit warm, Meyrin. Are you sure your alright? I don't want Master being upset over our sick maid. " His voice was so soothing like sweet music to her ears. His hand slided down towards her cheek and his fingers were lightly brushing on it. Meyrin closed her eyes and took a dip breath. She opened her eyes and gave Sebastian a serious look on her face. The same look she gave him, when he first found her. "Yes, sir. I'm sure." She took Sebastian's hand off her face. "No, if you'll excuse me. I must attend to my duties." She let go of his hand, pick up the bucket and mop, and walked away to do some other chores. She stopped walking but didn't turn around. "After all,..." she then turned her head and gave him sly smile " I am the Phantomhive's maid." She turned her head back and continued walking.

Sebastian was so shocked by Meyrin's boldness. Anytime, Sebastian touched her or she touched him, she would either have a nose bleed or just blush bright red. He then notice as she was walking, there was something on the back of her hand. Something that looked like a symbol. Similar to his symbol he has with Ciel. He had a smirk on his face and his eyes turned pink with slit pupils. "It seems that we have another demon in our little family. A demon that will be mine. Heh heh, oh Meyrin, my little kitten. You have no idea how exciting it's going to be, when I enjoy playing with you. " He licked his thumb. Imagining the sweet, tender taste of Meyrin's soft skin.

Meyrin went into the kitchen, to put the mop and bucket away. She the went to wash her hand with hot water to sooth herself. She went to dry her hands off, but notice that her symbol wasn't completely gone. She look around to see if she was by herself. She heard nothing but silence in the room. She closed her eyes and focused on making the symbol completely disappear. The symbol was gone. She checked her and to be sure it was gone and it was. She gave a sigh of relief. "Oh, no. I hope Sebastian didn't see that I'm a demon as well"

Author's note:

Hey guys. Just wanted to tell you that, that music video I posted, is actually my intro song for my story. So, I hope you enjoy my 'Demon's Love'