Chapter 4: Ruby Victoria Blackwood

"Meyrin. I want to know the story of you and Lady Blackwood" She then bowed "As you wish, sire". Meyrin straightened herself up and began her story

Ruby Victoria Blackwood was a little girl who had red eyes and black hair. Her parents were James and Alice Blackwood. Her father, James Blackwood, was a rich business owner for a company of jewels. Her mother worked as a piano teacher. They were a happy family, thanks to their little Ruby. But, that all ended, when there was a fire. Both her parents died in that fire and Ruby was the only that survived in that fire. No one knows what caused the fire. Some said some gang burned it because her father owed them debts and others said her father got drunk because he was depressed over his company and so he gone mad and killed himself by burning the house down. Her aunt, Lady Pink, took her in, but never respected Ruby as family. So, as any evil aunt would do, she sold Ruby to Blue Dragon. Blue Dragon is a company for sales. Selling money for girls and girls for guns. A place where little girls are abused and raped. The owner was Shei-Fung, leader of the Blue Dragon company. Shei-Fung took interests in Ruby. Many things happened to Ruby then. Men raped her, women beat and abused her. To make sure that Ruby belonged to Blue Dragon they scarred her on her right side of her body with a iron press shaped as two dragons on a staff.

Shei-Fung would either use Ruby for money, for sex when he got bored, or something to hit when he was filled of anger. Ruby spent her nights, locked in a cold cage with other little girls. Ruby saw the horrible stories within the other little girl's eyes. Stories about murder toward their family and others about being kidnapped and sold. Ruby had never seen so much pain nor sorrow in her life. So much blood. She only had one option to stop this madness. She had to kill Shei-Fung.

One night, she went to Shei-Fung's room. She went inside and closed the door behind her. She had nothing on but a red silk robe. She saw Shei-Fung sitting on his chair, admiring her appearance. He walked over to her and got one knee. He took her left leg and kissed it. She closed her eyes and moaned. His hands were caressing her leg. His left hand was lifting up her leg while the other hand was sliding towards her inner thigh. He then reached to her little sensitive area. He stroked her again, again, and again. He could feel her getting more wetter by the second. His tongue slides up her leg and reached between her legs. She kept on panting and moaning. His flicked her clit. His right hand went under her robe and massaged her left breast while sucking all of her juices.

As Ruby was moaning, as a part of her acting, she pulled out a knife from behind her and stabbed Shei-Fung's back. He screamed in pain and arched he's back due to the fact, that there was knife in his back. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!! " he then gathered his strength and backed slapped her. She fell to the ground with blood on her cheeks. He ran out the door to get his guards for help and to capture Ruby for fitting punishment. Ruby was still on the blood with blood on her cheeks. "The deed is done. I got what I wanted. I got to see that bastard in pain. This is what he deserves. " Ruby got up on all fours and then stood on her legs. Her back was hunched and her arms and legs were weak. She straightened her poster and headed for the door. She fell against the door frame, and closed her eyes, needing to rest. But there was no time to rest. By the time she opened her eyes she saw to body guards in front of her ready to take her away for her punishment. They grabbed her, but she was trying to fight them off. She was too weak so the fell unconscious

When she woke up from consciousness, she was chained up and in a nightgown. There was candles around her and a black figure coming toward her. "This is what you little girls get for being naughty" he pulled a knife out and brushed the cold metal onto my face. Then with one slash. He cut her right eye. She screamed in agony and arched her back, making the chains make noise. She closed her eyes and cried. Blood was coming from her right eye. She opened her left eye to see the black figure "Aww, what's wrong? Not enough pain for you" the black figure came forth and the candle lights shined upon his face. It was Shei-Fung. He caressed her face with the back of his hand. She turned her head to the side not wanting to be touched by that filthy pig. She glanced at him with her left eye and gave him a smirk. She spat on his face. "Your....pathetic " she said while taking breaths. He was furious and back slapped. "It seems you don't know how to watch your tongue, young lady. I guess I have to show you, who's the master here" he gave her an evil grin and pulled a whip. He walked around and behind her. He then went up to her with his right hand on her right breast, caressing it. His tongue was licking the shell of her left ear. She shuddered in disgust "I'm going to enjoy, hearing you screaming " he whispered coldly. She could smell alcohol on his breathe. She closed her eyes shut and tightly gripped the chain. She didn't want this.