Chapter 9: A New Challenger

Sebastian woke up. It was early in the morning, before before sunrise and saw a sleeping Meyrin, snuggling up to him. He smiled and brushed some of her hair away from her face. He didn't want to get up just yet. He wanted to wake Meyrin up and see her beautiful face. He kissed her forehead down to her closing eye lids, her nose, cheek, and pecked her lips. She started to groan. He chuckled. He kissed her cheeks and whispered in her ear. "It's time to wake up, my Sleeping Beauty." Her eyes slowly opened. She rubbed her eyes trying to wake up and saw Sebastian smiling down. She smiled back and shift closer to him. "Good morning, Sebastian. " he kissed the top of her head "Good morning, my love." She sat up and stretched her arm. She dropped her arms wondering what time it is. "What time is it, Sebastian?" she said as she yawned. He sat up and kissed her shoulders. "Almost sunrise, my dear. We should start working early. The early we get down..." He licked her ear and kissed her neck. "..the more time we have... " His hand went up to her right breast and massaged, making her moan."...alone." She giggled at his seducing. She grabbed his hand from her breast and held his hand. She turned her head and kissed the tip of his nose. "Come on. We should get ready." He wanted to stay like this, just a little longer but, she was right. He had to get the young master ready.

She got up from the bed and grabbed her towel. She set out her uniform then, went to the bathroom. She was stopped by two, strong arms, wrapped around her waist. She knew what he was thinking but, wouldn't allow it. "No, Sebastian " He pouted. "But, my dear..." his hand went down and under her nightgown, rubbing her inner thigh. He licked her earlobe "I can help you wash your back. And maybe other places, you cannot reach." he whispered. She grabbed his hand from her and sighed in frustration. "I think I can manage wash my own body, Sebastian. You can wait out here, when I'm done." She walked in and was about to close the door. She turned her head and gave an evil, sexy smirk to him. "Besides, you can wash my back later on, tonight." She closed the door, leaving Sebastian speechless and hard between his thighs. He laughed at her sexy comment and his eyes were bright pink. "Oh Meyrin, I'll do more then washing your back, tonight." Meyrin smiled behind the door and licked her lips, hearing Sebastian's last words. She purred and her eyes yellow. "I can't wait, then. "

After they cleaned their selves up and got dressed, Sebastian kissed Meyrin one last time for the day and went to wake Ciel up. He left before her. Meyrin grabbed her glasses. She went out the door and started her chores.

It was then the afternoon, before sundown. Everything was calm and peaceful. Ciel and Sebastian were working on cases based on missing children, Bard and Finny were arguing in he garden, Tanaka was drinking his herbal tea, and Meyrin was cleaning the mansion. The mansion was spotlessly clean everyday, thanks to Meyrin and her new glasses. She finished dusting the stair railing and began to sweep the floors. She focusing on her chores that was until, the door bell rang. She saw that Sebastian was already busy with Ciel so, she went to go answer it. She opened the door to see the mail man. "Hello. How may I help you? " she asked. The mail man blushed as he saw Meyrin. He thought she was so beautiful. Meyrin saw him daydreaming and blushing at her but, she wasn't interested. She was trying to get back to her chores. She was trying to get his attention. "Excuse me, sir? "she raised her voice. That made him awake and looked directly at her. "How may I help you? "she asked again. "O-oh, yes. I'm sorry. I have a letter for Ciel Phantomhive..." he reached in his bag for the letter and brought it out to Meyrin. "..from Lord Victor Rose. " Her eyes were wide at what he had said. "Victor Rose!? What does he want now?!" She grabbed the letter from his hands. "Yes, thank you." her voice was serious. He bowed and walked off to another delivery. She closed the door and was suspicious on what Victor wanted from Ciel. It was already scary that Ciel had a meeting with him. She sighed in frustration over the greetings Victor has been giving out, lately. She walked up the stairs to give the letter to Ciel