Chapter 16: Together Forever

The sun was rising and Sebastian woke up. He felt someone next to him, hugging him tightly. He looked down and saw Meyrin, still sleeping peacefully. He smiled down and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her forehead down to her lips. Meyrin started to groan and opened her eyes. She looked up and saw Sebastian smiling down at her. "Good morning, Sebastian." she said. "Good morning, Meyrin." he said before, kissing her again. She returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands were on her waist and pulled her closer. Her leg went up to his hip and moaned in delight. He rolled them over so, he was on top. He kept kissing her and lifted her legs up. He rested his body between her legs and she moaned as she felt his member against her lower region. He smirked against her lips and his mouth went down to her neck, kissing and biting her weak spot. She moaned as he kept kissing her weak spot.

As Meyrin was distracted by Sebastian kissing her neck, he moved his hips, rubbing against her. She grabbed his hair tightly. She was beginning to get wet and feel uncontrollable heat between her legs. Since, they were living together, they had plenty of time to finish, their hot session. They've been wanting to be alone, together. To be able to show love, towards one another. Sebastian went faster, creating more friction between them. Meyrin bit her bottom lip, not wanting to wake Damian. Sebastian saw this and smirked against her skin. He stopped rocking and brought his hand, between their body. He hand was down below, going under Meyrin's nightgown. His fingers started stroking her. She moaned and shut her eyes, tight. "S-Sebastian" she moaned, softly. He came up and kissed her. His tongue slipped inside her mouth and swirled with hers.

Sebastian's fingers went up and teased the hem of her underwear before, going underneath and feeling her wetness. She moaned in his mouth and fell into deep pleasure. He slipped his finger inside her. Deep enough to not reach her barrier. He parted from her lips. "You're already wet, my dear." he said, hotly against her open mouth. This gave her chills, up her spine. "Se-bast.." she whispered before, being cut off by Sebastian's lips. He started to thrust and she rocked her hips to match his rhythm. Meyrin hands went to his back and gripped tightly to his pajama shirt. Their tongues kept dancing and her body was building so much heat.

Meyrin thought of having fun, as well. She used her demonic strengrth and rolled them so, she was on top. He was taken back but, continued kissing her. She parted from him and sat up. Her legs were on each side of Sebastian's hips. She smirked down at him and her hand went down, to his member. He started to groan and she stroked it. He was getting hard by this and gripped her hips. "Meyrin" he moaned.

She went back down and kissed his neck. Her body shifted down low and her hands gripped the hem of his pants and underwear. She pulled them, showing his hard member. She went down more and took his manhood in her hands. She stroked a bit and then licked his shaft. Sebastian threw his head back on the pillow. After, she licked all sides, she took his head into her mouth and began to suck. Her hot lips against his member, made Sebastian grip her hair. He was drowned in pleasure. She then tool half of him, into her mouth. She continued on licking his sides and sucking. She bobbed her head for more of him. She slurped up all his delicious pre-cum. She continued on doing this and Sebastian was all most at his limit. "M-Meyrin. I'm about to..." He couldn't finish sentence as she kept bobbing her head and sucking his member. Sebastian kept groaning. He pushed her head down and came inside her mouth. Meyrin's head, slowly came up and licked every, last drop of his cum.

Sebastian grabbed her chin and pulled her back up to his face. Meyrin licked her lips, seductively. "You know, you shouldn't waist good milk, Sebastian." she said with a smirk. He grinned evily and his eyes glowed pink. He rolled them over and got on top of her, again. He kissed her neck, down to her chest. His hands were on her shoulders and pushed down her nightgown. Her ample chest was exposed and Sebastian started licking and sucking her right breast. She moaned and grabbed his short hair. His other hand grabbed her other breast and pinched her nipple. Meyrin breathed heavy. He took her nipple in his mouth and rolled his tongue around it. Sebastian switched to the other breast and did the same demonstration.