Chapter 12: Round 3

Meyrin woke up and felt someone holding her and stroke her head. She looked up and saw Sebastian smiling down at her. He cupped her cheek and kissed her. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around his neck. He parted from her. "Good morning, my love. " "Good morning. I see you're enjoying your new room. " she said hugging him. He hugged her back. "Of course I do, my dear. I even enjoy the part of holding my stuff animal." he said. Meyrin sighed in frustration. "Sebastian..." she said as a warning to him. He only chuckled in response. She sighed and got out of bed. "We should get ready." she said walking to the bathroom with her towel. He got out of bed and grabbed his uniform. Sebastian then thought of something to cheer up Meyrin. She's been working very hard and done some progress.

Meyrin finished shower and came out of the bathroom, still drying. She saw Sebastian was around. "Sebastian?" she said. She looked around and saw no one in the room. Then by surprise. She was lifted in the air by two arms, wrapped around her waist and spinned her around. She giggled and knew it was Sebastian. He put her down and turned her around. He lifted her up again and her legs were wrapped around his waist. She was still naked underneath her towel and her towel was raised up to her hip. He kissed her and she kissed back. They parted and he saw her blushing. She was fixing her towel, making sure Sebastian doesn't see her naked. "Sebastian, I'm still naked." she said, giggling and her arms wrapped around his neck. He smirked up to her and grouped her buttocks. She gasped and raised her eyebrow.

"What's wrong with that, my dear. And besides, you were working hard yesterday so, I thought I should cheer you up. " he said. She smiled down and kissed him. She parted from him. "Oh, Sebastian. As long as I have you, I'm always happy." she said before kissing him. "I love you, Meyrin." Sebastian said against her lips before crashing his lips upon hers. "I love you too, Sebastian." she said after parting from his lips. She looked down at him and smiled. "Come on. We need to get ready, still and you have to take a shower." He put her down. "Or you could come join me." he said seductively in her ear. She chuckled. "Nice try, Sebastian. But, I already finished my shower." she said walking out if his arms, and got out her uniform.

They finished cleaning themselves up and started working. Meyrin went to the kitchen and saw Bard and Finny arm wrestling. Finny giggled at how Bard was frustrating in moving Finny's arm. Finny won and Bard fell off his chair. "Yes, I won. " Finny cheered. "Dammit!" Bard grunted. Meyrin giggled and greeted them "Morning, fellas."she said with a smile. "They turn around "Good mornin, Meyrin." they said together. "Got any plans, Meyrin?" Bard asked. Meyrin shook her head. "No, not really. Just cleaning off the tables in the living room." she said, grabbing a bucket and a cloth. "Alright then. See ya, later, Meyrin." Finny said, waving. Meyrin gave them a nod and went off doing chores. Sebastian was walking in the hallways and found Tanaka drinking his tea. He stopped in front of him. "The young master has given you the day off, for the rest of the week, Tanaka. He wants you to not be a part of any ambushes, until your break is over." Sebastian said. "Ho. Ho. Ho. " Tanaka responded before drinking his tea. Sebastian walked off and went to Ciel's office.

The door bell rang and Meyrin answered it. She saw a young mailboy. "Hello, ma'am. A letter for Ciel Phantomhive from Lord Victor Rose." the young boy said giving her the letter. She took it from him and bowed her head. "Thank you. " she said before closing the door. She went to Ciel's office and knocked on the. She heard Ciel say 'come in'and she did. She closed the door behind her and walked towards Ciel's desk. "Another letter has been delivered from Victor, young master." she said. She gave him the letter and turned to leave. "Meyrin. I want you to stay. Victor might be planning something and I might need you for answers. " Ciel said. She turned around and nodded. Ciel opened the envelope and and read the letter.

Dear, Ciel Phantomhive

This third labor is exciting. Actually, it's my favorite. The third labor is called "Riddle Me This...". What you have to do is solve a riddle. The riddle is based on a story. Solve the riddle with the correct story, and you will win, the labor. If you have failed then, lives will be lost. You will complete this labor at the Hampton Court Maze, where in the there is a surprise. So, Ciel Phantomhive, riddle me this. Or you to tame or can you win this game?