Chapter 6: A New Start

Meyrin woke up just before sun rise to start her day early. She wanted to finish her chores early, so she can finish reading her book, that she didn't finish last night because Sebastian was there in her room to comfort and show the he really loved her. She got out of bed and headed for the shower. She turned on the water to let it warm and got undressed.

When she finished, she put onher uniform and button all her buttons. She tied her high heel boots and put spare guns under her dress. She finished getting dressed, but there was one more thing missing. Her glasses. She could never leave without her glasses. She walked over to her nightstand and pulled open the drawer. But when she opened the drawer, Her glasses weren't there. She checked around her desk where she reads, but they weren't there either. She started to panic because there were precious to her. The one thing the young master gave her out of kindness. She planned on looking around the manor for her glasses.

She walked out of her room and walked down the hall. She was stopped by two friendly voices. "Ah, Good mornin, Meyrin." "Mornin, Meyrin." she turned around to see Bard and Finny in their uniforms, walking towards her. "Your kind of up early, aren't you Meyrin? You mostly wake up a little later then us." Finny looked concerned. "Yeah, he's right, luv. You don't wake up at this time. You feelin' alright? " Bard was concerned as well. "I'm fine you too, but for some reason I misplaced my glasses somewhere. Have you seen them. " Meyrin was thinking of places she had her glasses last. "Nope. Sorry, Meyrin. We haven't seen them" Finny was no help for her. "Me neither. Maybe you should check the kitchen, luv. You had your glasses there yesterday, the last time I remember. " That's right. Yesterday, she did have her glasses. Maybe she should retrace her steps. "Right. Thanks, Bard." Meyrin, turned around and headed for the kitchen. Bard and Finny were still standing there thinking. "Oi, Bard. Are you sure, Meyrin is feelin alright? She's been a little bit odd lately ever since yesterday. " Bard was thinking the same thing. "Yeah, your right kid. But maybe she just needs some more rest or something. Oh well. Aright, come on. These chores ain't gonna do themselves, now ain't they. " Finny stood straight and was in a solute position with a smile. "Ai, Ai, sir!" Finny and Bard walked down the hall to start the chores.

Meyrin was in the kitchen looking for her glasses, still. She was looking on the counters, and under the table, but no luck. "Hmm, let's see. I checked in my room, but they weren't there. I've now checked the kitchen, but the aren't here either." Meyrin sighed in frustration. "Where on earth, can they be?" Meyrin thought of places she were yesterday. "Hmm, first I was in my room getting ready for work. Then I went down stairs to eat breakfast. And then Sebastian came and.... Oh no. Please don't tell me I left them in the young master's studies?!? He's going to be very upset I didn't take care of them, properly." Meyrin had no other choice.

She exit out the kitchen and headed up the stairs to the young master's studies. She carefully walked up the stairs, but was stopped by someone. "Is something wrong, my dear? " She looked up to see Sebastian on the top of the stairs. She was certain Sebastian would help her "Oh, mister Sebastian. Good morning. Nothing is wrong, is just. You see, I can't find my glasses and the last place I didn't check, was the young Master's studies. I was also hoping you could help me find them?" Meyrin felt that she was asking Sebastian for help. He probably had something things to do. Sebastian smirked at the invitation in helping her find her glasses "But of course, my dear. Why wouldn't I help you? After all.. "

He walked down the stairs towards Meyrin and brushed her cheek with the back of his hand. He got closer to her ear "I would do anything for you, my love. And do call me Sebastian, my dear" He licked the shell of her ear. It tickled her and so she giggled. She smiled "Please, don't do that." Sebastian smirked at her reaction. "What? This? " He licked her ear multiple times. She giggled again and covered her mouth to not make so much noise. He then stop "I seem to have found your tickle spot, mi'lady" he whispered in her ear. She took deep breaths to calm herself down. She took her hand off her mouth. "Yes you have. Now, will please stop. I still have to fine my glasses, you know. And this is not helping." she whispered in his ear and pushed his face away from her face. He sighed in defeat. But smiled after. "As you wish, my dear" Meyrin kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, darling. Now shall we?" Sebastian gave her a smirk and stood on the side to let her pass. He bowed and had his right arm to show her the way to the studies. "This way, mi'lady." Meyrin smiled at him for acting as gentleman. Meyrin gave him a curtsey in appreciation. She walked up the stairs with Sebastian following behind. She stopped and turned her head with a sly smirk "And no staring, either." Sebastian smirked at Meyrin "How can I resist, when there so much beauty ahead of me?" Meyrin rolled her eyes and turned her head forward. They both were heading for Ciel's studies. When they opened the door, they saw Ciel seating at his desk. "Oh, uhh, good morning, young master" Ciel looked up from his paper work and saw Meyrin standing in front of him. "Good morning, Meyrin. Is something wrong? " Meyrin was nervous to tell Ciel. "No, nothing is wrong. It's just....just..." Ciel was curious what was wrong with Meyrin. "Well, what is it?" Meyrin took a deep breath "You see, young master...I can't find my glasses. And I didn't want to tell you because I thought you would be upset with me. I'm sorry " Ciel thought it was something else. Something big. "Oh, is that it? " Ciel backed up in his seat and opened his drawer. He pulled out a black leather glasses case. He got and walked over to Meyrin. "Here. These are for you." Ciel gave the case to her and she was curious on why he gave her this. He was hoping her glasses were in the case. She took the case from him and opened the case. Her glasses weren't in there, but brand new glasses. They were rectangle shaped frames. The outer rim was the color black and we're on the bottom while the top of the lenses didn't have rims. They were clear glass.