/Extra\ Chapter 19: The Unexpected Heat and Loving Care

It was morning time and Meyrin and Sebastian were asleep, still. Their bedroom opened and Xavier and Angelica, peaked their head inside. They giggled and quietly went inside, not wanting to wake their parents.

They made inside and tip-toed to the bed. They used their demon stealth to make it on the bed. They both straddled their parents, still not wanting to wake them up, yet. Xavier straddled Meyrin and Angelica straddled Sebastian.

They both giggled while looking at each other and then looked down at their sleeping parents. Xavier looked at each and mouthed counting to three.

'One. Two. Three'

They looked at their parents. "Mother, Father, Wake up!" Xavier and Angelica said unison, out loud. Sebastian and Meyrin groaned, opening their eyes, seeing both their children up and on top of them, smiling. Sebastian and Meyrin gently smiled. "Already up I see?" Sebastian teased them and Meyrin giggled. Sebastian sat up on his arms and Meyrin sat up all the way, leaning against her pillows.

Xavier and Angelica giggled and sat on their parents lap. Meyrin hugged Xavier. "Well, good morning, you two. I see you woke up really early." Meyrin giggled. "And not to mention, waking us up, as well." Sebastian smiled and tickled Angelica. Angelica giggled and laughed as her father tickled her.

"Father...hahaha...stop.." "Well why should I, seeing you have already woken up." Sebastian chuckled at her. Meyrin giggled and looked at the children. "Well, since you two early birds, are already awake, I might as well, make breakfast. What would like to eat?" Meyrin asked.

"Oh, chocolate chip pancakes." Xavier jumped. Angelica crawled over to Meyrin, after to being tickled. "Oh, yes. Pancakes, please." Angelica smiled. Meyrin smiled at the both. "Then pancakes, it is. Why don't you two wash up, and head down stairs."

Xavier and Angelica nodded and got out the bed and went out the door, to freshen up. Meyrin so them running off and giggled. Sebastian laid back down. "Well, it seems like we don't need to set our clocks, seeing out little devils has helped us." he said to Meyrin. She then turned her head and chuckled. "Yes, they have. Well,.." she then climd on top of Sebastian and straddled his hips. "Since, our little 'crows', are up, I'd better hurry and make breakfast." she smiled. Sebastian smiled back. Meyrin leaned down, hovering over him. "What would you like to eat, my dear?" she smiled.

Sebastian smirked and looked at her and down at her position. He quite liked where she was. In fact, he loved the view, seeing her nightgown was a half way unbutton, showing alot of cleavage. Sebastian looked back to her eyes. "Well,..." he paused, sliding his hands on her hips and thighs. "You, of course, would be suitable for my appetite?" He sat up with a sly smirk, making Meyrin sit on his lap. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around. She brought her face closer. "Well, you can have 'that' for dessert but, in the mean time, what would like for breakfast?" Sebastian smirked and brought Meyrin closer by the waist. He then leaned down, kissing her neck. "Mmm, all I want for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, is you, my love. You're like a fine delectable dish,...and I just want to nibble. And with you, this close, well,..damn the nibble, I want the whole meal." he said between kisses. Meyrin exhaled as Sebastian kept toturing her with kisses. Sebastian softly licked and bit her pulse. She groaned out loud. She pushed him on the bed and smirked, before planting her lips with his.
He cupped the back of her head and kissed back, slipping his tongue in her mouth. She moaned and parted from his, licking her lips seductively. "Well, since you won't give me your answer. I guess I'll have to be creative. " she said while got off of him and off the bed. She walked over to her dresser and Sebastian's eyes followed.

Myerin started to take off her night gown and put on her black undergarments. She pulled out a light peach colored dress and put it on, leaving her hair down. She put on her glasses and turned to Sebastian, who was watching her dress, the whole time. Meyrin had a sly smile and walked over to him. She sat on the edge of the bed, next to him. He sat up and looked at her, up and down. "Hmmm, I'd prefer if you just kept your undergarments off." he said. Meyrin chuckled. "Only you, would be satisfied by that, Sebastian." Meyrin said. She leaned down and gave Sebastian a kiss before backing away, slightly. "I guess you wouldn't mind having tea and eggs in a basket, for breakfast, in the library, now would you?" she smirked. Sebastian grinned. "But of course not, my dear. Though, we can always..." he brought her close and Sebastian licked her lips. "..have breakfast in bed." he suggested. Meyrin rolled her eyes. "Oh, Sebastian. You and your charming, devilish ways, to get me in bed." she purred to him. He hummed and chuckled under his breath. Meyrin kissed him on the cheeks and got up, walking to the doors.