Chapter 18: A New Warmth

~6 months Later~

Sebastian was in the library, with his old tutors outfit on, looking under the table. He found nothing, underneath. He stood up and looked around in the library. He pinched his chin, trying to think. "Hmm, where are they?" he asked himself. He thoughts were interrupted, when he heard giggles. He turned his head and saw the window curtains moving. He smirked and walked over to the curtains. He opened them and found nothing. He stood there trying to think again. Suddenly, a little boy and little girl, we're crawling on the floor behind Sebastian.

The boy had short, black hair and red eyes, like Sebastian. He looked like Ciel when he was young. He was 6 years-old. He had a red and black sailor shirt, black shorts, and black shoes. He wore Sebastian's glasses.

The little girl had long, cherry-red hair and maroon eyes, like Meyrin. She was 5 years-old. She had on a pink dress, a pink bow on tied up in her hair, and white shoes. She wore Meyrin's glasses.

The two children were both demons. They were both smiling and we're crawling to the open door, making sure Sebastian doesn't see them. When they were half way to the door, they stopped. "A-ha, there you are." Sebastian said behind. They stood up and turned around but, didn't see him. They were about to turn back around, but they were lifted up in the air by two strong arms. They giggled and knew it was Sebastian. He carried both of them in each arm. Sebastian smiled at them. "I think you have something of mine, Xavier." Sebastian said with smirk, to the little boy. The boy knew he meant his glasses and giggled. He took them off and put them on Sebastian. "There you go, father." he said with a smile. Sebastian smiled back. "Thank you."

Sebastian looked over to the little girl. "And I think you have something, that belongs to your mother, Angelica." he said, to her. She giggled and nodded. She knew he meant Meyrin's glasses. Sebastian chuckled. "Why don't we return them to her." he said, walking out the door, with the children in his arms.

He walked down the hallway and saw Meyrin walking towards them with her hair down and in a green dress. Angelica reach out, wanting her mother to carry her. Meyrin grabbed her from Sebastian and smiled. "Well, I see you found our little hiders." she said, to Sebastian. The children giggled. Angelica took off Meyrin's glasses and handed them to Meyrin. She looked at her daughter and took it from her. She put them on and kissed her daughter on the head. "Thank you, sweetie." she said. Angelica nodded.

"Mother, can we go play in the garden?" Xavier asked Meyrin. Meyrin looked at her son and nodded. Sebastian and Meyrin walked down the stairs, with their children in their arms. They walked to the back of the house and put Xavier and Angelica down. Xavier turned around towards his parents. "We should have teams. Father can play with Angelica and mother can play with me. Whoever wins from one team, will have to play the winner from the other team. If you get tagged, you lose." Xavier explained. Angelica agreed on the game. Meyrin and Sebastian looked at each other first, and nodded at Xavier.

Meyrin and Xavier started walking to the other side of the garden while, Sebastian and Angelica walked to the opposite side. Meyrin and Xavier were all few feet away, just like Sebastian and Angelica.

Xavier and Angelica were excited to play tag with their parents. Xavier started running towards Meyrin, using his demon speed and putting his hand out. He was close on touching Meyrin, but she dodged him and chuckled. She started running and Xavier ran after her. He was gaining up on her and was laughing. He almost tagged her but, Meyrin disappeared. He stopped in his tracks and tried to find her. Meyrin giggled and he looked up to see her in the air. She safely landed on the ground, across from Xavier. He smiled and tried to tag her again.

Sebastian kept moving backwards, each time his daughter tried to tag him. Angelica tried to tag but, he jumped in the air and landed across from her. He then ran towards her and tried to tag her. She smiled and jumped in the air, like Sebastian. She landed on his shoulder and hop scotch over his shoulder. She landed behind him and turned around, about to tag him. He chuckled and dodged her, gliding off to the side. She tried again but he jumped and backed flipped in the air. He landed on the ground again, facing his daughter.