Chapter 7: The Threat Ahead

It was late afternoon at the Phantomhive manor, almost sundown. Ciel was at his desk filling out paper work and reading mail sent by Queen Victoria herself. It was based on crime scenes that needed to be solved. As he was finishing paper work, there was a knock on the door. "Come in."Ciel had a cold voice. Sebastian came in and closed the door behind him."My lord. A mail was sent by the name of Victor Rose." Ciel looked up from his paper work and looked at Sebastian. "Victor Rose?" Sebastian walked over to him to give him the mail. He was too frustrated by the upcoming murders happening in London. He was even more frustrated because he couldn't read a mail from a person, he doesn't even know. It might be a threat, for God sakes. Sebastian handed him the mail and he took it. He got out his mail opener and opened the envelope. He took out the mail for the envelope and read it.

Dear, Sir Phantomhive

I am Victor Rose. Son of Jonathan A. Rose. I am the rightful owner to the Black Petal Corporation. A company that sells the products of pink lotuses and tea leaves.

I wish to make you a deal with you and your company. Your company has been growing rapidly and is strongly supported by the wealthy and bourgeoisie. Its reputation swiftly grew, and it became greatly distinguished in a little under three years. I, congratulate you in your growth and so, my company has took a interests in your enterprise. We would like you to combine your company with mine. My enterprise's reputation grew rapidly by the popularity of London. The Queen Victoria personally put me in charge of all the candy and tea leaves companies around London, except yours. Because of your responsibility as the Queen's personal guard dog, she has left your name off the list of the companies.

If you agree to sell your company to us and let us combined it with ours, your company, seperately, will be given 20% of the salary from sold products. We will also allow 98.9% credit, under your name.

If you refuse this deal, we will take it forcefully by the document of Deal signed by the Queen. If this is not successfully fulfilled, we will use other ways in making our company in higher ranks that will relate to you, under your name. I hoped to see you soon, in speaking with you in further matters of this deal.

From, Lord Rose.

P.S. If you still answer incorrectly by declining this deal. We will come after your Lady in Black.

Ciel dropped the letter and on his desk and had his hand on his head rubbing his temple. "This is ridiculous. This Lord Rose is a pain in he ass. First, he compares his company with mine. Then, he thinks he can use my company for fame and he Queen's loyalty toward himself and his riches. Such clown. Doesn't he know that, he can only have the Queen's loyalty if the Queen thinks he is worthy enough to become the Queen's right hand man. It's disrespectful towards her and disrespectful to all of London." Ciel's voice raised. "And what in bloody names is he talking about "coming after my Lady in Black"? Who the Lady in Black?" He rose from his chair with anger. His palms were on the desk with his shoulder tensed "I damn sure hope he's not talking about Elizabeth. Cause if he is, I will take his head" His voice was firm and raising. He cared about Elizabeth and he was sure, the person who hurt her, would pay, dearly. "Do you know know anything about the Lady in Black, Sebastian? " Sebastian crossed his arms and pinched his chin. He was thinking of anyone who might be the Lady in Black , but had no luck. He sighed "No, my lord. I do not. But I doubt it, it is Lady Elizabeth." Ciel calmed down in relief and sat back down and thought of who could this lady be. "Hmm, it's not Lizzy, so that's good. It couldn't be Aunt Madam Red because she's dead. I saw it. It damn sure, isn't Grell. Who the hell, is it?" Ciel then thought of one person. Meyrin. "Maybe she knows something about this Victor Rose from her past. "